Chapter 10

Hashirama's fingers traced down Madara's abdomen, his fingers becoming slick with cum. His chest rose and fell at a much faster pace than usual as he was still coming down from his high. Madara watched as Hashirama took his soaked fingers into his own mouth, tasting what Madara was made of.

"Tastes like a human's," Hashirama hummed before dipping down and running his tongue along Madara's stomach.

"Mm," Madara moaned. "What did you expect?"

"Are you sure you want me to answer that?" Hashirama chuckled as he nuzzled his face into Madara's neck.

"Fair point," he chuckled. "I'm sure it's something ridiculous."

Madara rose up, leaving a sprawled out Hashirama in the bed. Despite the sinful acts he had just committed with him, Hashirama looked so innocent and sweet. He batted his eyelashes at Madara with a soft grin. They had come such a long way in a short amount of time. It seemed too good to be true.

"I'll run us a bath," Madara smiled before stepping away to the other room.

They soaked in the hot, sudsy bath chattering away about whatever nonsense Hashirama came up with. It was the perfect way to end their night---relaxation and subtle affection. Hashirama held Madara close to his chest while his fingers twisted the ends of the black strands of hair that surrounded him. Every so often, he'd sneak a soft peck on Madara's shoulder. They were growing used to this life.

The calm mood was quickly dissipating. There was a shift in the air that Madara could sense. He rose out of the bathtub and threw on his clothes in a hurry. Hashirama stayed put, looking puzzled by the abrupt change in the vampire.

"What is it, Madara?" he asked.

"I think I sense people coming," Madara quickly replied.

"I thought vampires didn't get special powers," Hashirama huffed, not fully grasping the severity of the situation.

"We don't," Madara grumbled as he yanked up his pants. "Our skills as humans just get amplified during the transformation."

"That's interesting---"

"Hashirama, this is not the time for your ramblings," Madara snapped. "I need you to get dressed now."

A pout formed on Hashirama's face as he obeyed Madara's orders. He watched the vampire pace from every curtained window in the room, peeking out each one. It started to make himself anxious watching Madara's antsy movements.

"It's probably just wildlife," Hashirama suggested.

"I've lived here long enough to know the difference," Madara disagreed.

Hashirama followed behind Madara's quick pace all the way up to a room upstairs. He remembered the room from the night he showed up to execute him. At the center was the tomb that he had found Madara in. The windows were covered by curtains, just like every other room in the castle. It was barren inside with only lit candles on the few tables that the room had. The sight was eerie as he recalled the anxiety he felt the first time he stepped inside.

Madara was back to peeking out the windows on the other side of the room, so Hashirama decided to follow suit. He pushed back the curtain just slightly to find that the sun would soon be rising. The sky was a mix of deep purple and orange. At this vantage point, he could see the village down below much more clearly. As his eyes scanned closer to the proximity of the castle, he lost his breath at what he saw.

He could see the glow of torches marching towards the castle. There were dozens of them in a uniform arrangement. It didn't seem like regular villagers---there were far too many of them. He could feel the cool breath of Madara on his shoulder. There was no doubt that he saw it, too. When Hashirama glanced back at him, he could see a sudden change in Madara's demeanor. His eyes were wide, glowing brightly with either rage or fear. He was rigid with his fists clenched tightly.