chapter 14 part 1 - Are You Ready?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I don’t know if I can do this.”

“Oh you’ll be fine, you can’t run now and besides, you wouldn’t really want to run now would you?”

“I agree with Lu, we can see the excitement in your eyes.”

“Alright, you’re both right, I’m being stupid.” She smiled and took a deep breath to calm her raging nerves. It felt like there was a whole swarm of butterflies wreaking havoc in her stomach. “I’m ready.”

Kate ran out of the tent to go find Peter. When she did, he quickly told everyone they were about to begin and ran towards Susan’s tent.

Peter knew his sister was going to look beautiful, but when he stepped into her tent he still had to stop to recompose himself. He had told himself that he wasn’t going to get emotional, but it looked to him that it wasn’t going to be the case. He could already feel the lump that had formed in his throat, and felt a stinging from behind his eyes.

“You look beautiful little sis, truly. Are you ready to do this?” Peter asked, taking Susan’s hand and looping it through his arm.

Susan gave Peter a knowing smile, one that showed him that she knew exactly what she was doing. “Of course I am.”

Just as she said this, the music started up and the chatter outside died down until nothing but the band could be heard.

Stepping out of the tent, Susan looked up to witness a sea of people turn to look at her as she flowed down the aisle, her white train trailing behind. She recognised many people, some very important dignitaries sitting among their friends and family. She didn’t care about them though, she only had eyes for one person.

Her eyes travelled down the long flower covered aisle, and standing beside a priest, infront of his and her fountain, stood the most importnant person in the world to her.

“Caspian” she whispered. He looked up and she gazed right into his eyes, unable to look away as she walked over and stood next to him. As soon as she was within reach he grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek before they both turned their attention towards the priest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i said it was gunna be short, I can't think of how to really continue this yet so I have some of part 2 written but I dont wanna post it yet because it sucks :P and sorry this part isn't any good either :/

by the way I'm SOOOOO sorry it's been like over a year since i last uploaded this, I kinda lost track of time

soooo yup COMMENT, VOTE, FAN