part1

Train:

"Iska matlab, Kavin  ne purvi ko accident karke mila... You mean Dreadful meet... Baad mein kya hua..??? Woh logh agle baar mile toh reaction kya tha...??? Par purvi  ne Kavin ko dekha hi nahi... Iska matlab jab agle baar mile te, tab Kavin ne purvi  ko bataya... Yeh dono pyaar mein kaise pade...??? Aakhir mein mileki nahi...??" Saachi questioned in one breathe to daya , pankaj , shreya, Ishita , Abhijit,tarika  and Dushyant....

??" Saachi questioned in one breathe to daya , pankaj , shreya, Ishita , Abhijit,tarika  and Dushyant

She is saachi a writer ......

Saachi young writer aged 24 is travelling to Manali to her grandmother's house... Saachi entered 1st class AC compartment and reached her cabin... As she entered, she saw cid  people comfy in their seats, leaving her seat vacant... She placed her bag under seats and occupied her place with her hand-bag, laptop bag and water bottle in her hands... She introduced herself to them as she observed them as group... Saachi love meeting people around and gain inspirations for her writings... As train pulled out of station, Saachi pulled out of her silent mode...

             In there one long hour of journey she became good friend with them... She spoke about her new issue which to be published, for that she need a concept, which is the reason for her journey to Manali... Manali is the peaceful place where she pen down her ideas and thoughts... Speaking to them

she came to know about Kavin and purvi where story of impossible love begins... This drew keen interest towards them... She requested them to share the story as she interested in lives, to which they agreed...

Tarika : saachi Tum kitab likhte samai, kahani ki aakhri panna likhte ho ya pehla panna...??"

Saachi: Of course pehle panna..

Daya: Inn dono ki kahani bhi ek lamhe mein batana muskhil hai... Puri kahani sunni padegi...

Saachi; Teekhe... Baad mein kya hua...in excitement..
                  ****************************************

Cid breaue :

         As the clock struck 9 everyone assembled in conference room except
Ishita ...

Abhijit; Ishita  kaha hai...

Pankaj: Pata nahi sir...looking at Dushyant.

                 Iss ek saal mein kabhi late nahi hui, aaj kaise late hoagayi...
Daya  thought to himself as they commenced there work...

At 9:15 Ishita  rushed to conference apologizing for her delay...
Daya and Abhijit got a call and left from there...

Shreya: Aaj late kaise hogayi...

          Before Ishita  could speak,

Acp entered room making an announcement of new entry into cid team... All are excited to see ne team member...

Kavin  is doing his file and was not bothered by the new entry until he saw her face... As she entered,

Kavin : was surprised to see her... His expressionless face hid his amusement behind the mask...