part4

Manali Train:

            They are having tea break in the moving train... Swinging train swung there past to there lips... Saachi who is excited about knowing more about there didn't give break to her ears...

Saachi: Baad mein kya hua. Batayiye na...!

Tarika: Sabar Saachi... Chai toh peelo..."

Saachi: Peelungi pehle aap batayiye toh sahi..." They passed there smiles at her excitement... Failing to convince her for tea break they continued...

                    ******************************************

Ishita : purvi , tumhe record room se kuch mila...

               ***********
Socho purvi, jaldi se kuch soch... Nahi toh..." She became restless to way to stop her...
Purvi;  shouted as idea struck, "Di... Di... Jaldi aayiye Di...she started spreading things on table misplacing them, making it clumsy...

Ishita:  neared bag... Contemptment formed on her face for successfully finding another culprit's history...

Ishita :  in her one year of cid  tried hard to find all five brutal murderous who disfigured there happy life... Those horrifying moments always trembeled her...

 Ishitaa twirled back with sudden screm of  purvi i... She ran back to dining room leaving bag there... Her heart beat skipped worrying for purvi.

... Remebering her past all weird scenes crossed her mind hearing her scream... Scene going there is far not releated to her imagination...

Purvi like a little kid closed her eyes got on chair jumping up... Everything is upside down... Room is filled with her loud voice... Only thing going in purvi's mind is to stop ishita and that happened... She wished God thank u and stopped bouncing and opened her eyes to see impossible expression on her face...

Ishita:  with her hands on hip and irritation spread on her face, "Yeh sabb kya hai..

Purvi; Woh di... Cockroach..." She said innocently standing still on the dining chair...

Ishita: Ek cockroach itna bada earthquake layega, pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...

Purvi; Di aapko pata hai na mein cockroach se kitna darti hoon..

Ishita: Dikh raha hai..." She rolled her eyes... "Ab tera khana hogaya

Purvi; ha di..

 Ishita; Toh jaakar file lekar aao, mein yeh sab clean karti hoon..." Aisha started cleaning...

Purvi : smile and to thanked god.

                  **********************************************

              She took file which is to be given to Ishita... Roshini's file she hid inside her back, which is safest locker according to her... "Godji ek bala toh tala dusre ka kya karoon... Uss Gusse wala cooker ki seeti bajne se pehle mujhe usse meri mobile waapass lani hai..."

  Ishita ; entered wth purvi's milk...
Purvi  as usual made a reluctant and disgusted face looking at that plain white milk... Irony of white is watchable on her face... White is symbol of peace but this white milk always frustrates her... She got no other choice other then to drink it...

Purvi; Yeh lo di file..." She handed her with one hand holding glass of milk with other...

Ishita; Mein yeh file dekhlungi, tum doodh peeke sojao...

                 ******************************

Purvi; Call karoon... Nahi karoongi.. Karna padega... Nahi yaar... Uff Godji, Karna toh padega... Nahi toh woh Fuming Generator meri mobile ki postmortem karne ke baad meri karega...
She  stopped her erratic thoughts with a break of decision... She dialed his number and from her landline...