part 8

Ishita : Baad Mein kya hua purvi
When did u meet him again...

purvi: Mall Mein... Utna beed Mein bhi usse pehchaana mushkil nahi tha...

              ********************
Flash Back

Next Day: Shopping Mall:

        Roshini is busy shopping and purvi is getting bored, kitna karedegi meri maa..

Roshni: Har ladki ko Shopping se pyaar hota hai... Tu aisi pehli ladki hai, jise Shopping se chid hai...

Purvi: Meri Maa, tu shopping kar... Mein kuch kha ke aati hoon... Bahot bhook lagi hai...

          Roshini convinced purvi to accompany her for shopping... Roshini's brother is here in Delhi... She wanted to buy him a gift...

Roshini's phone buzzed, "hello Bhai..."

Dushyant: Kaha pe ho.

Roshmi; Aap ke right side ke shop hoon...

Dushyant waved back and turned... He sighed Kavin to follow him to that direction who is busy with his phone... Dushyantleft to meet his sister...

               **********************
Purvi enjoying her chocolate ice cream leaned front... She saw him standing him crowd talk in in his phone...

        Purvi; Yeh toh wahi hai...she thought... Her phone buzzed... She turned to answer phone and missed him... Yeh kaha chalagaya...She started searching everywhere...

       She ran down, but couldn't find him... She searched everywhere, but in that crowd she couldn't find him anywhere...

              ***********************
        Roshini hugged her brother... Dushyant introduced her to Kavin ......

"Aap...!!!" Roshini exclaimed...

Dushyant:  tum isse jaanti ho..

Roshni: Bhiaya, kal inhone meri madatt kiya hai...

Kavin; smile Hai, I am Kavin...He forward his hand...

     "Roshini..." she shook hands with him... They shook their hands for a brief moment...

Dushyant: Where is your friend... Tumne kaha tu milva yegi...usse

Ek minute bhai...Roshini pulled her phone and tried calling her...

             *********************
Purvi:  phone buzzed, "Hello..."

Neil ; kaha pe ho...??"

Purvi: Shopping mall Mein..." She answered...

    Neil:   teri mamma Pappa aaye hai... Waiting for you, jaldi aa.

Purvi : Sach Mein... Yeh sudden surprise, rukh Mein abhi aarahi hoon... She said...

             ***********************

Roshni: Pata nahi, kis se baat kar rahi hai... Kab se busy aaraha hai...Roshini said... She tried again and it started ringing, purvi kaha pe ho...We are waiting...She stated.,.

Purvi: Oh k... Teekhe... That's fine... No.. No... No problem... Teekhe bye..." That's what Dushyant and Kavin could make out in her conversation... She disconnected call... "Uski mamma, pappa aaye hai... So she left to meet them...

Dushyant: That's fine... Some other time..

Roshni: aap yah kab tak hai...

Dushyant: 1 week... Kisi kaam se aaye hai...