part5

... Before she could realize she got rolled on bed...

 Kavin:  creased hand with rough lines is placed on her mouth... Fresh breeze blown through valancenis followed by silver shining moon light... Moon light on her face presented her round face like a moon on earth... He was lost in her blameless face with lashes shuttered tight... She first opened her left eye and then her second eye... He pinned her left hand on bed holding her wrist tight... She moved to releave herself from his grip... Her hand is hurting...

Kavin snapped out with movement in her lean body...

Kavin: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho... He questioned...

Purvi:  tried to speak... But he couldn't understand anything... She rolled her eye balls down... He realized that his hand is on her mouth and he himself on her... He got down bed and switched on lights... She also got down bed and stood under his piercing eyes...

Kavin:  tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..He repeated...

Purvi: Woh... woh mein thail lene aayi thi..." She fumbeled...

Kavin: What...

Purvi;  closed her eyes tight and cursed herself at her unreasonal answer, "mein apni mobile lene aayi thi..."

Kavin: Mein ne kaha tha ki mein kal de dunga... Iss mein aisa kya hai ki tumhe abhi chahiye... Dikhao mujhe..." He barked...

Purvi: took one step in panic, "Kuch nahi..."

Kavin: mein ne kaha dikhao... Tum dikhaoge, ya mein kud dekhoon..." He raged...

 Purvi:  clutched her fist and gulped down lump formed... She unlocked screen... She opened photos and displayed screen to him...

Kavin was shocked and surprised at her stupidity... She came here at mid-night to hide her childhood photo in her mobile... He snatched mobile and checked, he found nothing then her crazy selfies and photos with her sister...

Kavin: tum iss ke liye yaha aaye ho... Mujhe laga tum pagal ho, par abhi confirm hogaya..." He said in stern voice...

Purvi: Abhi mein bhagu..." She said...

Kavin: kya...

Purvi: smacked her, realizing what she said, I mean, abhi mein jaau..

Kavin: Ha..." He sighed...

Kavin;  followed her out... He saw her going out through window, "Darwaaze se jao..." He said in annoyed tone...

Purvi; unlocked door and walked out... She closed door... He walked to lock it but she pushed back door and bend through small gap, "Ek suggestion, uss nikamma security guard ko change kardo... sone ke alawa kuch nahi kar raha hai... Abhi mein aayi hoon... So no problem, baad mein koi aur aayega toh..." She laughed and left from there... He shook head at her unbelievable behavior...

                    ************************

Purvi:  carefully turned off her scooty and walked pushing it, She slowly entered inside and place scooty keys in place... She tip-toed to her room... She reached her bed...

Ishita: Aagayi...she heard her voice... before she could speak, "Soja, subha baat karte hai...

 Purvi: silently occupied her bed and turned to window side covering her completely with blanket... She unlocked her mobile, "Thank you Godji mein ne sare important photos secret folder mein rakh diya hai..." Before showing him photos, she locked secret older with code... She is thankful to person who made that application... She downloaded that application before hand, but never used it... Thankfully it helped her today...