part 14

Purvi's house:

Neil: Aaj ka hawa bahot tezz hai...

Purvi and neil opened gate, "yeh gaadiya kis ke hai...
purvi wondered... "Iss samai ghar pe kaun aa sakta hai..."

Neil: Andar chalke dekhte hai... He suggested looking her worried... Before they could take a step they heard sound of bullet fired shocking both of them... They ran to door... They tried opening which is locked...

            With that sound, people inside got startled... For a moment dead silence occupied the place...

Neil  and purvi moved towards window which is half open to see what is going inside... They moved away from door when person from outside peeped through peep hole... Person inside could see nothing so he was back to his place... By that time purvi had clear view of what's going inside...

Neil and purvi saw a masked person pointing gun at her father and other towards her mom .. .

Neil understanding the situation called police... She saw some people dragging

Ishita to room beside living room...
Ishita's eyes are tied with black cloth...
.purvi panicked for a moment... Ground crumbled under her feet... She lost her balance as neil  held her...

Purvi holding herself ran to door... When she tried to enter inside neil dragged her side...

Neil: Tum yeh kya kar rahi ho purvi.... Andar katra hai...

Purvi: Uss katre mein meri apne hai...  She said with teary eyes...

Neil; purvii Iss samai, dil ka nahi dimaag ka istamaal karte hai... Mein ne police ko inform kar diya hai... Woh log aate honge...

Purvi,: Par mein tab tak aisa nahi baet sakti.... Mujhe andar jaana hai...

Purvi tried to go, but neil held her... She closed her mouth so that her voice shouldn't alert people inside who may fire at anytime...

Neil: purvi baat ko samjho... Tum aisa karoge toh apni Jaan ke saath sabki jaan katre mein padjayegi...

They heard ishita's scream...

Purvi: Di... She cried... They heard
Ishita's cries and her struggle in her voice... She saw her parents breaking down...

Purvi: Nahi neil... Mein andar jaa rahi hoon..."

Inside House:
Hume kitni baar kaha hai, case waapass lene ke liye... Humari dhamki ko mazaak samjha hai... Abb pata chala humara taqaakat... Abb tere wajah se pura parivaar marega..." He said...

Purvi papa: Nahi....

            A person opened door and came out wearing his shirt leaving distraught and unconscious Ishita on bed, Mera kaam katam... Iss baar kaam mein bahot maza aaya..."He gave an evil laugh... Woh toh mar gayi... Abb inn dono ka kaam tamam kar ke chalte hai...

      By the time they could shoot, they heard someone banging door, Iss samai kaun aaya hai... Jaldi yaha se nikalna hai... Chal budde tera kaam katam... As no one is opening door, purvi ran back to window... She saw him with gun on her father's forehead... As he released bullet her father  died at that second...

Purvi: Papa... Neil closed purvi's screaming mouth, which can drag

Purvii also into danger... Neil is more scared about purvi than himself... He can't let purvi into dangerous situation... Two more bullets were shot to purvi's mother... One on her chest and other on abdomen...

        After that cruel attack, they walked out opening door leaving them there..., as they heard someone banging, head asked one person to open door and see... It is a windy day... They counted it as winds sound... As they found none at door, they left from there...
Neil hid himself and purvi with closed mouth in darkness...