1 | Caged and Confession

𝘗𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘩𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘫𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘗𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘰 𝘯𝘩𝘪( 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 )

𝘗𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘰 𝘯𝘩𝘪
( 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 )

- 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦

I yelled for the 17th time making my throat hurt, my throat was burning, my whole skin felt on fire, tears were dried up sticking now on my face

I yelled for the 17th time making my throat hurt, my throat was burning, my whole skin felt on fire, tears were dried up sticking now on my face. But these things didn't melted the demon heart, did it?

I was tied with chains, just because he didn't trusted me enough and believed that i would run away, if he opens me from these chains, Well that's not a complete lie! Afterall who wants to stay with a inhuman demon.

Now, I'm bound to him for life, I'm not anymore Miss Bani Sharma but rather Mrs. Bani Rathore. Tears welled again in my eyes with the mere thought of it. I can't believe he's the same man who stood there for me, when my parents... Left me, just because of him.

The chains were long enough to walk freely through the room. Keyword the room, the chains were short enough to not let me take a step outside, even the door was closed, my wrist were hurting from the metal.

I was still dressed up as bride, his bride, while my face was covered with smudged makeup and the sindoor was covered through all my forehead and nose, while surrounded around these heavy jewellers the thing which felt the heaviest was the mangalsutra lying on my neck.
( 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 - 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 , 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢 - 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 )

The door opened revealing the demon himself, he was all freshen up wearing casual, My heart beat was raising with every step he took.

I let out a sob unknowingly, while he knelled in front of me, his eyes softened at my tear strained face, he slowly wiped my cheeks with his knuckles, He smiled looking at the mangalsutra lying on my neck, he pulled a gun out from his pocket making my breathe hitch, I tried crawling back, when he pulled me back by pulling my hair, he glided the gun through my forhead to my lips and moved forward to my throat. I gulped audibly, only to which he smirked while whispering " Want me to free you? Wifey "