5 | Alliance

Junnon Or nafrat dono ki haqdaar sirf tum ho

-𝙆𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚

Flashback

I kept looking at the photo frame in front of me. While sobbing, I muttered " I'm sorry i couldn't stay with you, I miss you. " My heart started beating aloud ,when a tear fell on his photo.

My thoughts were broken up by a phone call.

' Anisha Rathore '

A faint smile covered over my face as I picked up the call, wiping my tears looking myself in the mirror, I waited for her to say.

A voice came from the other side " Hey sweetie, hope that i didn't disturb you? "

I smiled lovingly at her soft voice whispering back in a faint tone " Definitely not Maa " She has always been a motherly figure to me, after mom she's the person who took care of me selflessly, if she won't had came then, I would had died with my parents that day.

She sighed on the call while saying " You're missing him? "

Making my throat hurt as I gulped a lump in my throat, quickly wiping away the fresh tears I replied " You know everything huh? " While chuckling sadly.

She whispered " Of course I know, uhm if you dont mind bani can you please come to my home, I want to discuss about something, please "

I hesitated before agreeing, I replied " Sure, maa would there in few minutes "

......

My eyes flutters looking at the shiny marble of the interior as I made my way inwards trying to catch her sight.

She sat while looking at the rain outside the window. I could feel her smiling sensing my presence because of my anklets.

She signalled me to come and sit beside her without turning around.