2 | My goddess

𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘲 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘰 𝘬𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘩𝘪( 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 )

( 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 )

- 𝘉𝘰𝘭 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘢 𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘢

I tried to focus on the meeting while my thoughts were covered by her last words

Flashback

I chuckled disappointingly while saying " You don't remember? Don't you? "

She smiled blankly while dropping the gun from her hand, she pulled me by my shirt closer to her, while she stood on her heels trying to match my height.

She sobbed loudly while her beautiful green orbs were no more green but red, she whispered " How can i forgot my parent's murderer " Making me twitch my fingers around her throat gently.

Making her words stop in between. She looked at me heartbrokenly while whispering in her low voice " Why? "

I looked at her frustratingly while my fingers stayed still on her throat, I muttered " I dare you to complete something, you've no prove about! "

Rule no. 1: Never ever show a once of emotions , which would answer them you as their accused.

She glared at me while pushing me on the wall, woah my women is stronger than i imagined, she muttered " And i dare you lie again looking in my eyes "

Rule no. 2: Dont fell for her manipulation if you're a manipulator.

I smirked, while folding my hands on my chest while replying " I said, I dare you to complete the sentence, you've no prove about! " Maintaining a eye contact with her without showing a once a regret.