" Blurb 1 "

" Apki Rooh bhi kaap jaye aesi Junionyat hai hamare andar apke liye "( Even your soul would shiver, that kind of obsession I have for you )

( Even your soul would shiver, that kind of obsession I have for you )

" Apki Rooh bhi kaap jaye aesi Junionyat hai hamare andar apke liye "( Even your soul would shiver, that kind of obsession I have for you )

Heavy breaths filled in the atmosphere, as screeching of the wheels of the black Lamborghini on the road was heard.

A girl looked at her side mirror while mummering some curses, as troop of black cars tailed behind her Lamborghini.

A loud sound of gun shot increased her anxiety, she clutched her ring tightly in her palm " Oh Fuck!! " She cursed loudly as the side mirror of her Lamborghini broke because of the gun shot.

She mummered " I promise you won't stay alive ,if I came back safe and sound today " In a low tone but enough that he could hear, a dark chuckle came from the other side of the call.

he took a deep breath mummering something ,he replied in his rough deep voice " Missed me? "

She growled loudly as one of the black cars clashed with her Lamborghini leaving a scratch on it, she loudly shouted " It fucking costs more than your freaking family jerk " she took pause and asked him furiously " Cut the crap, I need your help? "

He chuckled again and replied in his favourite roughly morning voice " Mon souhait , the prey is calling the predator herself "
( 𝘔𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 )

She ignored the sensation, she felt through her body because of his voice and growled back at him " Are you fucking coming or not? " The line went dead breaking her hope.

she muttered " Fuck!! " As she looked at her right side mirror to find a black scorpio coming in her view.

A small smirk covered her face as she took a relief breathe while looking at the black scorpio overtaking her making her pull her Lamborghini's brakes roughly while mummering " Better don't do much drama "

She let out a sigh while coming out from her Lamborghini ,walking towards his scorpio's bonut she sat upon it, while checking him out, she mummers " Indeed the Evil God's sinful creation". She tried hard to decode what he was saying, she cursed out loudly "Bloody French bastard".

He turned around hearing her curse while the vein on his neck popped finely making her breathe hitch, while making an eye contact with her, His dark oceanic eyes felt like he was sucking the soul out of her.

She shivered under his gaze while maintaining her demonic state she took a step forward while shouting " Bitch, if you have guts come and shoot me "

He glared at her for interuppting the peace, when one of guy in black lifted his gun to shoot her, when a painful scream hovered the silent surrounding, she turned around to find the same guy lying dead on the road with a bullet pierced between his eyes.

She took a step behind in horror when she tripped as she felt someone behind her. A pair of muscular arms caged her waist while mummering " She's my women, she's Bani Kabir Rathore, Anyone who will try to even hurt a hair of her would end up like him, whatever she did I will make sure she pays for it " He completed his sentence while breathing a hot breath on her neck.

He took pause while mummering " Cherry you're in trouble " He drags her to the car and made her sit on the bonut, while signalling his man to leave, they looked at each other and left in their cars.

Thunder Sheddred while the black cloud started forming their way in the sky.

She breathed heavily as she saw him taking predatory steps towards her, while removing his tie from his collar roughly.

He muttered " You will be my dead someday. "  While checking her out shamelessly.

She chuckled and replied " Absolutely true sweetheart " He hovered over her while digging holes in her soul by his captive eyes.

She gulped audibly and whispered " Thank you, I will remember this favor " And pushed him away while walking away.

The black clouds finally started showering the crystal cold water droplets.

With a swift of moment she was slammed back to the bonut of his scorpio, while his lips crashed to hers, sucking her soul out. He nibbled her lower lip sucking and biting them, while his arms caressed her waist moving downwards towards her lower back, while her hands roamed freely in his hair.

She tried to push him to get some breathe, but his grip didn't let her, she could feel black dots forming before her eyes, when he finally broke the kiss, while caressing her lower lip which was dripping blood, she gasped loudly getting her breath back.

He smirked at his creation and gripped her hair painfully earning a yelp from her. He pulled her ear close to him and he whispered " I dont keep favors cherry, now there are no favours " While patting her cheeks.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡