Ch.1 NERDS

3 persons pov

"Guys come on we can't be late." Jisoo who was already dressed and cooking breakfast yelled from the kitchen.

On cue the three girls came down stairs to eat. "Unnie do you have the notes for math that we took yesterday I need to study for the test today."

Chaeyoung says while eating her breakfast. "Yeah I will give them to you when we get in the car." Jennie responded.

The girls continue to eat their breakfast while talking about all the things they have to get done at school today. Once they finish they got their stuff together and walked to their car.

Jisoo took out the car keys and looked back at her 3 sisters. "Who's turn is it to drive today." Everyone's heads immediately turn towards Lisa's direction causing the maknae to roll her eyes.

Lisa walked up to jisoo and snatch the keys out of her hands. "Hurry up before I change my mind and we're stopping for coffee." The rest of the girls laughed at the youngest behavior and hopped in the car.

Once they pulled up in front of the school they grabbed their stuff and stood in front of the Entrance. "Remember guys n-" Jisoo was cut of by Jennie.

"Yes unnie we know, no fighting back, no arguments, and no matter how hard it is" "don't lose control." It was Jennie's turn to get cut off by Rosie.

"Dont lose control" jisoo repeated. "Welp lets get this day over with Shall we." Lisa says already mentally preparing her self for an awful day. With that the 4 girls walked in the big building.

Meanwhile already in the school the 7 handsome men stood. Taeyhung was simply trying to explain to them why he thinks his dog should be able to go to school with him.

Well it was really him just talking and nobody paying attention. Namjoon was looking at his notes. Jin was coming his hair. Jimin was flirting with a random girl jungkook was chugging down his second banana milk this morning.

hobi was glued to his phone and yoongi was trying to keep himself from falling asleep again. "Im just saying dogs are living breathing things too. They should be able to come to school with us."

"Hyung are you really still on this?" Jungkook sighed while throwing his empty banana milk in the garbage. "Yeah tae you been going on about this sense we got here you know it's a role for no pets at school."

Hobi says finally looking up from his phone. Taeyhung crossed his arms across his chest. "Yeah well that role is pointless."

"You mean like this conversation." Namjoon mumbled under his breath making jungkook chuckle.

"What are you guys talking about now." Sana came over along with momo and jihyo. " nothing just one of tae random rants." Jin says pulling sana closer to him.

"Oh no what is it this time" momo says making her way over to her boyfriend. "Yah min yoongi wake up we're at school!!!!" Jihyo slapped him on the side of the head causing the little man to immediately jump up."

Everyone erupted in laughter besides the now very grumpy min yoongi. "Why couldn't you just shake me awake like a normal fucking human bean!!!"

Jihyo slapped him once again. "Yah min yoongi watch your fucking mouth." At this point everyone was on the ground in tears.

The bell rings causing everyone to come back to their senses. "Alright we should get going" namjoon says putting his notes back in his bag and started walking towards his class.

Everyone shortly followed behind. "Let's go shorty" yoongi says dragging jimin away from a very flustered girl in front of him.

In the middle of class the 4 sisters were working peacefully until they felt something hitting them on the back of their heads. Lisa looked back to see people throwing paper balls at them and laughing.