Ch.15 I LOVE YOU

3rd person pov

LIZKOOK

"Not so fast doll we still need to have that talk."

Lisas heart was beating so hard against her chest she could of sworn he could hear it. Lisa swallowed hard as she finally found her voice she looked at him and said "ok."

Jungkook smirked leading her back downstairs. He grabbed two coats and led them to the front door.

They walked down the sidewalk in a comfortable silence. Lisa closed her eyes feeling the cool spring breeze on her skin.

Jungkooks footsteps came to a halt making Lisa stop and open her eyes. She looked around to find them at the Han River.

"I come here when I have a lot on my mind" jungkook spoke up. Lisa nodded her head it is a peaceful place to think.

Lisa started to feel anxious again remembering why they were really there. So many thoughts started to invade her mind again. 'What did he want to talk about? Did she do something wrong? Does he not like her anymore?'

She looked up at jungkook who was peacefully watching the River flow. It was really late so not so many people were there. But they did see some couples walk pass them once in a while.

Not being able to keep in her thoughts anymore Lisa spoke "jungkook what did you want to talk about?" Lisa asked in a low tone not daring to look at him.

Jungkook took a deep breath 'man up kook' he thought to himself. Finally looking at her he began to speak.

"Lisa" he called making the girl look up at him hearing her name be called. She almost gasped looking into his doe brown orbs. "

"I" he hesitated a little making Lisa tilt her head. He closed his eyes taking In a deep breath at her adorable expression.

"Lalisa ever since I first laid eyes on you I couldn't get you out of my head. Your laugh, your eyes, your hair, everything."

Lisa froze eyes wide "wh-what?" "Every time I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and kiss those beautiful lips of yours. Lalisa Kim I want you to be mines and only mines I want to be the only man you ever look at and I want you all to myself because I'm selfish because when it comes to you baby I'm so selfish and I don't care I'll do anything for you."

Jungkook had both hands on her cheeks as he wiped the tears that was now coming from her eyes.

"Wh-what are y-you saying" Lisa barely whispered.

"I'm in love with you lalisa, I'm so fucking in love with you."

And those 5 words were enough to make Lisa completely break down in tears, happy tears of course she was so happy.

Jungkook held her as she cried. She couldn't believe this was actually happening she thought it was a dream. Finally finding her voice again she looked up meeting his glossy eyes and spoke through her tears.

"I-i l-love you too kookie, I always h-have" she wanted to say more but she was crying to much to get it out right now. She promised to tell him more later.

Jungkook looked down at her with a smile of relief and love on his face. Then his eyes went to her lips then back to her eyes silently asking for permission.

She smiled signaling that she approves and jungkook waisted no time to collide their lips together.

It felt euphoric the way that he was kissing her felt like he was craving her and needed her and she loved every last minute of it.

Finally coming up from air he pecked her lips one last time then kissed her nose and rested his forehead on hers.

"I love you" Lisa whispered again.