Ch.4 THE WEEKEND

3 persons pov

Its finally the weekend. A weekend away from harsh words. A weekend for the 4 sisters to just be themselves. A weekend with no stressing over school work.

A weekend where they were still deciding what to do. There lay 4 sisters still arguing about what to do with their weekend. "Ok ok so how about we go out to eat some street food play games come home and call it a day."

Chaeyung explained to her sisters quite satisfied with her plan. "Chae we already did that" Jisoo says shaking her head. "I say we go shopping." Jennie says shrugging her shoulders.

"We also did that already actually we do that every weekend." Lisa says sighing and rolling her eyes. "Well I don't see you two coming up with something better." Chaeyung says getting annoyed.

"Well if coming up with something better means to come up with something we haven't already done before then yes we can come up with something better." Lisa snapped back equally as annoyed.

"Yah maknae you've been really mouthy today you should fix that little attitude of yours before I fix it for you." Jennie says giving Lisa a hard cold glare. But Lisa wasn't fazed instead she rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to respond. But Jisoo cut in instead.

"How about both of y'all shut the fuck up and act y'all fucking ages." Jennie and Lisa gave each other one more deadly glare then looked somewhere else. "Now sense all of you little brats want to act like little kids I'll pick." A now very pissed off Jisoo says.

"First we're going to the arcade then after that we're going to the to eat street food then after that we're going to go home watch a movie. There happy all our ideas in one day now get dressed before we don't go nowhere at all.

Once Jisoo stopped talking she stomped up stairs mumbling not very great words. The three couldn't help but laugh at the eldest. Shortly after the
rest of them went up to get dressed.

-
Once they were all done getting ready they walked out the door. Hopped in their car and were on their way to the arcade.

"This time I'm going to beat that game." Lisa says putting her seatbelt on. "Lisa you always go to that game first and waste your time on it you should try something new." Jisoo says looking at the maknae from the front seat.

"No I won't play something new until I beat that stupid game. Today the claw machine will be defeated once and for all." Lisa says certain to beat that game today. "She says that every time we go to the arcade."

Chaeyung whispered to jisoo causing
oldest to laugh. "Hey I heard that!!!!" Lisa yelled from the back seat making everyone laugh. Chaeyung connected her phone to the Bluetooth and all of them started singing along to the music.
-

Once they made it to the arcade Lisa immediately went to the claw machine. Making the other three girls shake their heads at their maknae. Jennie took the time to look around the arcade.

It wasn't a lot of people there sense it wasn't the most popular arcade there. But it was still good, good enough for them. They didn't like to go places where there were alot of people. They hated to run into people from their school especially on a weekend where the know people would be hanging out around this time.

Later on Jisoo was playing a shooting game. Chaeyung was on a car game. Jennie is on the trampoline. And Lisa was of course still on the claw game. The 4 sisters were so into what they were doing that they didn't even notice how most of the people cleared out of the arcade.

They didn't even notice the 4 boys who have just walked in. And was now looking at them with smirks on their faces. Very amused watching them play games. Welp if only they new. They will soon tho.