7

After I had made food for everyone I had the croweaters help me set the tables together before we started gathering the food and sitting it down before we had gone to get everyone.

"what's all this for?" JT asked

"This is my thank you for not only rescuing me but you allowing me to stay here. & I feel like you've become my family. So here is my thank you dinner. " I replied

They walked up and hugged me telling me I was welcome before they sat down.

"thank you for the food," everyone says

"welcome" I replied

We all had a great dinner there were no interruptions or anything.

After dinner and I helped clean up everyone went either home or to the back with croweaters.

"do you have free time?" I asked Happy

He moved the toothpick around his mouth before nodding.

"come home with me, so I can give you you're surprised" I whispered

He smirked before taking my hand and leading me outside.

"I'll follow you home," he says 

"Alright baby," I tell him before giving him a peck on the cheek before I slipped into the car while he got on his bike.

When we got home I was getting a bit nervous but I was also excited.

I climbed out and walked inside with Happy.

"So what's the surprise?" he asked, 

"can't tell it's better to show you," I tell him

We moved from the front door to the living room.

"Sit please," I say as I removed his toothpick and place it down.

He does so and I gathered my hair up and moved it back before I leaned down and started kissing him as I knelt down.

I nibbled on his lip as I started working on undoing his jeans.

"you sure?" he asked

"I want to do this. and I may suck. no pun intended, but I want to do this. so bear with me." I tell him

He nodded his head sat back and lifted his hips.

 I removed his pants and tugged his boxers.

"try what you want, if I don't like It I'll tell you. which is just what I want you to do," he says

"Alright," I say 

I leaned up and gave him a kiss before I took his hand and put it in my hair.

"you sure you want me to do this?" he asked

"I want you to be able to watch me as I pleasure you" I replied

He just nodded his head as I go back to sitting on my legs and softly take hold of his cock and stroked it for a bit before I lean close and start kissing it.

Hearing his moans and watching him close his eyes makes me feel good knowing I'm pleasing him.

I did what I thought would please him. I licked his cock and sucked on his tip softly before I tested taking him fully into my mouth.

the grip on my hair felt a bit rough but not forceful which I liked. 

I looked up at him watching him moan and grunt as I started sucking his cock as I got into a steady rhythm.

I did a little trick that eased my gag reflex to none existent and I deep throated him and he busted in my mouth.

my eyes rolled and I moaned around him tasting him in my mouth as I kept blowing him.

So good" I moaned after pulling back.

"It was better than good baby," he says as he sat up and started kissing me.

I moaned as nudged him back before I started to strip down and crawled on his lap and went back to kissing him.

"Touch me please" I begged

"where?" he asked

"every where" I replied

He lifted up and laid me on the couch before I started kissing from my collar bone down to my breast. he suckled and licked on them giving them a bit of attention before he kept going down.

I opened my legs and watched him as he kept moving down. he looked up at me and he kissed my pussy.

"Mmmm..." I moaned

"you like?" he asked

"very much" I replied

"want more?" he asked

"oh yes" I answered

He smirked before he blew my world to pieces. he started to kiss my pussy like he was french kissing my lips. I reach down and held his head there moaning and bucking my hips a bit till he held me down and devoured my core.

I couldn't take it I wanted more.

I came twice and he still kept going. 

I jerked a bit when he pressed his finger into my core.

"go on," I tell him letting him know that it's ok

He pushed his whole finger into my pussy and I arched my back and moaned.

"add another," I tell him

And he did just as I wanted

"Yes baby" I moaned as I opened my legs wider and moaned more as he finger fucked my pussy and sucked my clit hard.

"AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........." I  cried out and squirted

He slurped and sucked before pulling back and licking me clean as I lay there panting.

"so fucking tasty" he commented

"come here," I say to him

He moved up my body as he sucked his fingers clean. I pulled him down and kissed him, I moaned against his lip loving the taste of him mixed with my taste.

We laid there kissing a bit more before we moved everything to the bathroom to clean up before crawling into bed and going to sleep.