Why Didn't You Tell Me

"ELSA"

It can't be him he sounds just like him but why would he lie to me. Then he turned around & I gasped & i covered my mouth then i back away in shocked.

He had a smile on his face but i still can't believe that he kept this a secret from me. Yeah i'm mad but maybe he had his reasons on why he kept this a secret from me.

He started walking towards me & i just stood there frozen because i don't know what to do or say to him the only thing running in my head is " Why did you keep this from me your own girlfriend I thought you loved me" but i know if i tell him that he would leave me.

I love him so i don't know if i'm pissed at him that he kept this from me.

E: J-Jack

J: *Chuckles* Surprised

E: Y-Yeah i am Why Didn't You

J: Tell You, Well there was a lot of reasons that i didn't want to tell you

E & that is Babe

J: Well,

He started to run his finger's Threw his hair which i wanted to do so bad but i can't. Even thought i wanted to so bad & he knows that augh i hate him right now but i'm still mad at him

E: Well

J: That you wouldn't go out with me

Oh god that's why he didn't tell me, i'm more mad that he didn't tell me & now i'm working with him. I love this guy & i wouldn't be mad that he's running a company .

I didn't say anything because i don't know what to tell him once he got closer to me he wrapped his arm around my waist & pulled me towards him. I ws angry i'm not going to lie & i know he can feel that i am, He has never kept a secret from me that i know of & i never kept a secret from him.

E: Jack

J: Yes Snowflake

E: I don't care about your money or your job I went out with you because you make me laugh & maybe because i love that smirk you give me when you want something

J: *Chickles* That's why i love you

E: I Love You too

J: Why didn't you tell me you needed a Job

E: Well i didn't know you worked here when i was looking for jobs

J: That is True, I'm sorry i have to leave you like this but

E: No it's ok i'm use to it Jack, I know you have work to do just go i'll just wait for you hear

J: Thank you & i'm really sorry Elsa i'll be back as soon as i can

E: Ok

He walked out the of the office & i just sighed why didn't he tell me sooner & gave me a fake last name. When i first met jack was like any other high school love story but we were just friends i did like him but i couldn't break that friendship we had.

It was the first day of school & i was with my friends waling to class until i crashed into someone our books were flying everywhere, I looked up & I got hypnotize by these beautiful blue eyes. When i snapped out of it I looked at the boy who i have never seen before in this school, I apologize to him for bumping into him & he said it was his fault.

I told him My Name & he told me his name is Jackson Overland, Since then we became friends & my other friends didn't like that i started to hang out more & more with Jack but he made laugh & act different around him, I could't act like that with them so one day they just stopped talking to me & all in all they just didn't care for me or Jack anymore.