Meeting The Family

" JACK'S POV"

E: Let's Go Home & You'll find out

My eyes widen & my curiosity started to kick & i wanted to know what she meant but i may have an idea what she meant she started to walk away swaying her hips side to side this girl, If i don't take her now then i don't know when. I ran up to her & turned her around & picked her up & kissed her roughly she was kinda shocked at first but then she relaxed & returned the kiss.

E: Jack 

J: Yeah 

E: We shouldn't be doing this here what if Rap comes in any min 

J: You said that she doesn't get home until 6 right 

E: R-Right 

J: We Have an hour before she come 

E: Ok Fine *Moan* 

I Carried her to the bed & layed her down & i knock off that toy Elsa found under her bed. I stared to leave trails of  kisses from her lips down to her neck, She let out a moan i found her sweet spot her hands traveled to my hair to keep me from moving from that spot. 

E:  J-JACK *Moan*

Her screaming my name sound so sexy & a real turn on for me, my hand started to travel up Elsa's skirt until i got to her soaked panties i smirked because she so ready for me.

J: Your So Wet Babe 

E: J-Jack *Gaps* 

She let out a gasp when i started to massage her clit she started to breath heavy & her moans started to get loud. I slid her panties to the side & i slide in my fingers into her entrance & she let out a little whimper & She dug her nails in my shoulder & she arched her back when i started to thrust my finger fast in her She started to moan even louder she sounded so Sexy.

E: F-Faster *Moan* H-Harder, Jack *Moan* 

She let out a scream but i muffled it when i slammed my lips on hers, One of her hands that was on my shoulder traveled down my chest & abs. Then made her way to my growing Erection in my pants  when she put her hand over my bulge I let out a groan because she started to rubbing it.

J: Stop teasing me Elsa

E: Y-You Started I-It

She said out of breath but we never broke up the kiss then she started to unbuckle my belt & unbuttoning my pants. Then she reached her hand into my pants & pulled out my dick & she started to stroking it lovingly. 

J: If You Don't stop doing t-that i'm going to Take Y-you N-Now *Groans* 

E: P-Please D-do *Moans*

J: *Chuckles* Oh, I will 

I started to kiss & Sucking her neck & with my free Hand i started to unbutton her blouse but i was going slow & she's a very inpatient woman she let out an annoyed groan & when i was at the last button  & since we were so into what we were  doing we didn't notice that.

R: Wow You guys couldn't wait till you got home huh

Her Roommate Rapuzel came walking in I pulled my fingers out of Elsa & she let go of me & We fixed ourselves & i can see that Elsa looked annoyed at Rap & so was i, I was so close but looks like it's not going to happen anytime soon.

E: Don't Ever do that Rapunzel 

R: Hey i wasn't giving hand jobs in the house

J: But You & Flynn have sex in every single room in the house when Elsa isn't home am i right