Chapter 1: Moving In

Abbie's pov

Hey, my name is Abbie Espinosa. My brother Matthew and I live in Virginia, but we are moving to Omaha, Nebraska today. "Abbie are you ready yet?!" Matthew yells up to. "Yeah I am" I scream back. I walk around my room one last time all the memories I've had here running through my mind. "Goodbye" I whisper to myself as I close the door and walk downstairs for the last time.
*Skips car ride*
"We're here here" Matthew tells as he takes my headphones out of my ears. I glare at him and say "okay" I get out of the car and look around at my new home. I start helping Matthew and my dad unload the truck. ( my mom died when I was 2 Matthew was 3) I take the boxes marked Abbie's room. I head upstairs and Matthew runs ahead of me claiming the bigger room."That's not fair!!!" I yell at him. "Well I'm older so I get the bigger room" he tells me out of breath from running up the stairs. ( life story) I head to the room down the hall taking the second biggest room out of the four rooms there are in the house. I guess dad will have to settle for the smaller room not like he's home much anyways. I get ready for bed sleeping on the floor with some blankets since my bed hasn't been set up yet. I set my alarm to get ready for school. I'm so excited note the sarcasm.