Chapter 7: New friends

Abbie's pov

"Hey guys wait up!" Matthew yells taking Emily's hand as he runs up to us. "Oh so now you're not to cool to sit with us at lunch." I reply sarcastically. Matthew rolls his eyes and we head off to lunch.
*skip to lunch table*
Matthew calls over Jack G and his girlfriend Emily Glazer, they say hey. Soon after, Sammy and his boyfriend Nate come over and sit at our table. As the bell rings signaling that lunch has started, Taylor walks over to our table late, " Hey guys did you hear we got a new kid named Steven I think? Well anyways he's really cute and HE CAN SING!"Taylor says out of breath from running to lunch.
*after lunch*
Emily's pov

"Hey guys, are you still gunna come over and help me get ready for Matt and I's first date?" I asked Shyann and Abbie. "Hell yeah, gotta make sure you look good for my brother." Abbie responds
*skip to Emily's house*
I hear the door open, and Abbie and Shyann walk into my room. "Hey beautiful lets get you ready for this date!" Shaynn yells I roll my eyes and they start helping.
*skip to after getting ready*
I walk downstairs and see Matthew waiting for me "you look beautiful." He say smiling at me blushing a little. "Where are we going Matt?" "To Burger King like you wanted to princess." "Damn it Matt quit being so sweet." I say and we both laugh. As me and Matt and Shaynn are walking out the door, I hear Jack say to Abbie "Hey, can we talk?"