Chapter 11: Jabbie

Shawns pov:
"You have reached your destination." I hear my gps say. I pull up into Abbie and Matthews drive way seeing cars already being there. I walk up to the door and knock "HEY SHAWN!" "SHAWNS HERE EVERYONE!" Emily screams as she opens the door smiling at me. "Hey guys." I say walking in "You know you don't even have to knock Shawn just walk in like all our other friends." Matthew say walking up to me and bro hugging me.
"Hey we're gunna go get Abbie ready for Jack and hers date you guys should go help Jack." Shyann says pointing to us. "We're on it babe." Drew says kissing her as we leave. "Bye guys!" Matt says as he kisses Emily and hugs Abbie. I knew something was going on between them.
Abbie's pov:
*Flashback*
Hey Abbie wait up!" I hear Jack yelling I stop walking waiting for him to catch up. "Hey." He says smiling at me "Hey." I say back Jack starts looking nervous almost? He starts scratching his neck and blushing "Jack what is it?" I say giggling a little he looks so cute right now. "Umm I was umm wondering if umm you wanted to go on a date with me Saturday afternoon or sometime around then or if you're bus-" "I'd love to Jack." I saw stoping him from rambling on. He smiles at me and we both walk to the cafeteria together.
*End of flash back*
(Still Abbie's pov)
How about this? I ask showing Emily and Shyann a blue tank top with ripped jean shorts and black sandals. "Looks good to me!" Shyann says smiling at me. "Same here." Emily says "So where is my brother taking you?" Emily asks " I have no idea honestly." I reply.
"How should I wear my hair?" I ask
"Umm how about a braid that leads into a side bun?." Shyann says
"Yeah and some light makeup!" Emily says
I nod my head and get changed in the bathroom and do my hair and makeup. ( pic above.)
*skips to after Abbie gets ready.*
I start walking downstairs Shyann and Emily close behind. "IM HOME!" I hear Matthew scream
"Don't you look beautiful?" Matthew says pinching my cheeks
"if you want to keep your hand I'd suggest you stop" I respond Matthew smiles at me and goes to stand by Emily.
Jack walks up smiling at me he's wearing a black top with khaki pants and black vans.
"hey you look beautiful" Jack says smiling at me
"Thanks you don't look to bad either." I say smirking he laughs and we start heading outside "bye guys." Jack and I say
I start walking towards Jacks car I see him run ahead of me a little to open my door what a gentleman
I roll my eyes at his cheesiness "Thank you." I say laughing a little and blushing "Any time" Jack says back winking at me.
*skips car ride*
Jack pulls up to a beautiful park with woods in the back.
" how'd you know I love taking walks?" I say laughing a little.
"Not like you're bestfriends with my sister or anything." Jack says we both start laughing. We start walking talking about random things somewhere along the way I had taken off my shoes and me and Jack started holding hands."
"Hey I'll table race you!" I say
" I'd love to table race you after you explain what it is."
"Okay so you see how these picnic tables are all equally spread apart and we could easily jump from one to the other?" I start explaining "Well the first one around twice wins." I say "Sounds like fun I'll race you there!" Jack says as he starts running "Hey no fair you got ahead start!"
I yell we race there and some how I beat him there as I'm jumping to a table ending my first time around I feel someone grab me and pull me agains there chest lifting me off the ground.
"Hey that's cheating! Don't be mad if a girls beating you" I say to Jack laughing and breathing hard at the same time I turn around facing him. He smiles down at me breathing hard too.
"Hey I'm sorry I had to keep some pride babe." Jack says he starts looking at me and I blush looking away he takes his fingers and places them under my chin so I'm looking at him.
"You're so beautiful." He says I blush more I look up at him and stand on my tippy toes and lean in his hands find my hips and mine find the back of his neck he leans in too and soon enough we are kissing. The kiss isn't rushed or anything it's sweet and passionate.
Our lips lock perfectly like he was my missing piece the kiss is perfect there's fire works and butterflies in my stomach and he's kissing back! And most importantly it's with the perfect boy. We pull away and he looks in my eyes he gives me a quick kiss and whispers"So beautiful."
It starts getting late and me and Jack start heading back to the car. He opens my door again for me again I say a small thanks. "We should get icecream!" I suggest not wanting this date to end he grabs my hand as he's driving and says "Okay." We pull into DQ and order he pays for mind I say thanks again and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his check.
We eat outside since it's beautiful out Jack looks at his watch " I should be getting you home soon it's late don't want your brother beating me up for keeping you out to late." Jack says
Laughing.I laugh too "Matts all bark no bite you should know that."
"Eh not when it comes to people he cares about." We stand up and throw our things away we head to his car and soon enough we are at my door I see Emily's car is still her so her and Shyann are still her since they rode together.
Jack walks me up to my door we kiss again having the Same butterflies and fire works as the first kiss. "Night baby girl I'll text you in the morning." Jack tells me "Night Jack I'll text you in the morning."
I walk in seeing Shyann and Emily smiling like idiots
"Spill." They say. I tell them about the date and they go home I go upstairs and say night to Matthew I change into pjs and take my makeup off. And go to bed
*skips to morning*
From: Jack♥️🌹
Hey babe I had a great time last night thank you for a wonderful time I'll see you soon.♥️🔑
I smile to myself "He's perfect." I think to myself.