Chapter 2: First Day

Abbie's pov

"ABBIE GET UP" Matthew yells sitting on me. "I would but you're sitting on me." I say back. "Having that kind of attitude isn't going to make you any friends" Matthew says waving his finger in my face. We both start laughing . Matthew gets off of me and goes back to his room to get ready as I get up and do my hair and makeup and pick out my outfit. (pic above) I run downstairs and shove my feet in my shoes and grab a muffin on my way out and get in Matthews car to head to school.
*arriving at school*
Me and Matthew head to the front desk to get our schedules "Hi we're the Espinosa siblings" Matthew says smiling at the front desk lady. the lady looks up from her phone and says "heres yours schedules I'll call someone down to show you around" "hey can we have the Johnson siblings come down to the office now please?" The lady says into the intercom a couple seconds later a girl with beautiful blue hair walks into the office and holds out her hand "hi I'm Emily I guess I'm your tour guide of this hell" Emily says back laughing a little. I smile back and shake her hand saying "hey I'm Abbie nice to meet you" she smiles back and takes my schedule from me. "Hey we have all the same classes together we have to be friends now" she says laughing.
*skips to lunch*
"Hey Abbie sit with me and my best friend Shyann and her boyfriend Drew Phillips at lunch." Emily says to me. I nod my head and follow behind her. "Aye my bitch!" I hear someone scream "Hey my favorite whore" Emily screams back to a girl with brown hair walking up to her table. I sit down and Emily introduces me to Shyann and Drew. They seem nice and aren't like all the couple who are basically having sex in the hall way. We talk all of lunch until the bell rings. Me,Emily, Shyann, and Drew stand up heading down the hall Shyann and Drew head to there lockers as me and Emily walk down the hall "Hey who's that? He's really cute" Emily whisper yells to me. I look at who's she's pointing to and start to laugh. "That's my brother Matthew"