Chapter 9: the talk

Jacks pov
"Hey Abbie can we talk?" I ask Abbie walking down the stairs. "Sure?" Abbie says more like asks as she closes the door. "I was umm wondering what happened in the mall...?" I ask Abbie scratching the back of my neck looking down nervously. "What happened in the mall is the truth Jack. You only want to be with Amanda you always go to her and I don't want to be a rebound or a toy you think you can use when Amanda uses you again because you know she will." I get a little mad at that but I guess the truth does hurts. "You're not right this ONE time Abbie." I respond she rolls her eyes and scoffs in a response. "Abbie you're not right the only thing I want is for you to be mine! I can't see why you can't see that I don't love Amanda I don't want her back." I respond raising my voice a little "I want you only you I want you to be mine." I say again only a little quieter. "Jack we all know that's not tr-" I cut her off mid sentence crashing my lips into her soft plump lips that taste like the sweetest candy the candy you'd wait all week to get from the candy store only this candy is mine. My personal drug no drug dealer could sell anything better I don't deserve her I don't deserve this sweet sweet drug I'm already hooked on but I've been told I'm selfish.
Abbie's pov
"Jack we all know that's not tr-" I get cut off by Jack crashing his beautiful lips into mine lips I've been craving for such a long lips that are finally mine for this moment and oh how I want this moment to last forever. I kiss him back immediately this kiss isn't like anything I've had this kiss is the kiss you see in the movies and when you were younger would always want that kiss you'd always see and say "eww" to only this time I'm not saying eww I'm pleading for more. Jack pulls away and puts his forehead against mine simply saying "woah" taking his thumb and rubbing it agains my cheeks. "Woah is right." I respond we both start laughing a bit. After a while we go sit down and talk but nothing and everything until we hear Matts car pull up in drive way I immediately run over to look out the window to spy on them can you blame me, my brother and best friend are out there. I gush at them as soon as Matt leaves Jack runs upstairs not wanting to get caught spying "pussy" I mutter to myself he looks back and and says "I heard that" "good you were supposed too!" I respond soon after Emily walks in with a love sick expression on her face which soon turns to an excited and confused look when she hears me screaming "GOALS." She comes and sits down on the couch and she tells me all about her night soon after I tell her about mine and soon after that we fall asleep on the couch both having our Prince Charmings.