𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝗖𝗦

014
HE CARES MORE THAN SHE THOUGHT

TW: MENTIONS OF SA.

*ೃ༄*

OLIVIA DIDNT STOP RUNNING. She thought about going to Kie's house but that was too far away so, the girl went to JJ's. To be honest, she'd rather see JJ. He'd understand better.

As the girl got to JJ's house, she could hear something outside. A gun.

"JJ?" She projected. No answer. This panicked Liv.

So she called him again, and again, and again. No answer.

She couldn't just call his name forever so she went to see what was going on. She walked to the back of the house.

Then she saw what was causing the gunshots.

"Yeah, that's what I fucking thought" JJ taunted as he shot a bear. He was using the bear as a person.

"JJ?" Liv asked as he ignored her. He had headphones in.

"Hurt her again and I'll fucking kill you!" JJ chucked as he shot the bear again. "Never fucking touch her,"

Liv thought about who he could be talking about. The only person who had been 'hurt" and "touched" recently was Liv.

He had to have been referring to what happened at the Kegger. Liv remembered how much he protected her during that moment. The words he spoke.

"Don't fucking touch her"

"You're okay now, Liv"

"It's okay"

"You're okay"

"You're okay, You're okay" JJ repeated. Rafe frowned and walked away as he wiped the blood from his nose.

*ೃ༄

"JJ!" Liv yelled as JJ looked at her surprisingly. "Finally! I thought you were never going to answer me"

"What's happened ?" JJ asked. He noticed the girl's hands shaking which only happened if she was nervous or had just been through something.

"DCS happened." Liv sighed as she looked down. "They came for me and John B when we got to the chateau,"

JJ's face screamed anger. "John B and I separated. Sarah Cameron showed up-

Liv was interrupted by Pope screaming. "JJ!"

"JJ!" He yelled again as Liv turned around to look at him. The girl frowned.

"They know," Pope spoke as his eyes widened. "What?" Liv asked as Pope looked at her. "They know." He repeated.

"All right, chill, bro. All right? They don't know shit." JJ spoke.

Liv was extra confused. "Will you calm down and get a grip, man? They don't know shit."

"They have cameras. They could've seen me."

"There was no power. How could they have seen you?"

"It's Figure Eight. They got generators. They don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats. It's not a good look on my transcript."

"Enough with the regret, bro. They caved your face in. They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle. Now, if any Kooks come up to you and ask if you had anything to do with it, you walk up to 'em, look 'em right in the eye, and..." JJ yelled as he stepped forward to look at Pope.

"Deny the living shit out of it." Pope finished.

"That's right. Deny, deny, deny." Liv frowned at the blonde's words."I should've gone with Kooky Sarah Cameron." Liv muttered as Pope looked at her.

"Liv, I would tell you but this might put you in danger" Pope looked down as he walked towards her.

"How?" She asked, only to be ignored.

"Now what happened with you and DCS?" JJ asked as he sat down. He patted the wooden seat next to him for Liv to sit on.

"They came for me and John B." Liv sighed. "They made us pack to leave
so I did just that. Then they put us in the car and started to drive. JB had a plan to—

"DCS almost took you away?" Pope asked.

"Yes. Now anyways we got separated and then Sarah Cameron showed up out of nowhere—

"Sarah Cameron? As in Kook—

"Pope shut the fuck up! Let her finish!" JJ yelled as Pope put his hands up in surrender.

"Yes. Sarah Cameron is Kook Queen or whatever shit they called her over on the rich side. So then John B told me to find you or someone."

JJ listened to her. "What was his plan?"

"He dropped the only picture we had left of Dad outside the car window, deputy Thomas let him get it but Cheryl the DCS worker opened both of our doors so we both escaped and ran away."

"Damn, John B always has good ideas" Pope smiled.

Liv looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Not really because he's stuck with Sarah Cameron"