𝟬𝟯𝟯. 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀

033
MOTHERLY ISSUES

*ೃ༄

▌𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. The two men decided to work along with each other in an attempt to find the Royal Merchant Ship. 

Everything was going smoothly until Ward Cameron's true nature revealed itself - he suddenly transformed into a selfish man who desired all the money exclusively for himself and his family. His intention was to ensure that John ended up with absolutely nothing.

To guarantee that outcome, he took the action of pushing John overboard following the attack.

Selfishness had always been a characteristic of Ward Cameron. Despite being the wealthiest man on the OBX, he still desired the gold. Subsequently, he orchestrated Peterkin's death when faced with consequences, and now he's stealing gold from a group of teenagers while framing someone else for his son's kill.

Olivia Routledge couldn't understand why nobody had the nerve to arrest Ward already. She dedicated herself to making it her life goal that one day, she would see Ward Cameron placed behind bars. 

"That man takes everything from me," Liv hollered as she sat in the car with JJ. "Why can't he go back to his sad little life in his ugly mansion?" 

"I would pay to see him behind bars," declared JJ, giving a nod. Liv smirked. "I have an idea," she said, turning to face JJ. "We should pay the cops with the melted-down gold to put Ward in a cell," Liv smiled at her idea.

JJ laughed out loud. "I'm in." He said it sarcastically, smiling at Liv.

Liv smiled back at him. She discovered that her true happiness came with JJ. The boy had the power to cheer her up just by smiling at her, which was crazy.

It didnt take long for Kie and Pope to return to the SUV. Liv could see that Pope looked slightly irritated, but felt out of sorts and did not have the energy or desire to interrogate him.

"What happened?" With a hopeful expression, she asked Kie, desperately hoping her answer wouldn't cause any emotional harm.

Kiara turned to look at her friend. "Good news and bad news." She lingered, "Good news is, she's on our side." Liv sighed in relief. "What's the bad news?" JJ questioned. Kie looked down. "Ward is keeping her locked in her room,"

As Olivia frowned, a strong feeling of hate towards Ward Cameron washed over her. JJ groaned out loud. 

"A grown man is keeping his own daughter held hostage." She spoke out loud. "Fucking bullshit," she groaned. Kie gave her a soft smile. "I'm sorry, Liv. Let's head to the wreck; we can crash there until the morning,"

Liv nodded sadly as Kie turned the car on again and began to drive. Pope sat in the passenger seat, muttering angrily. 

JJ noticed and tapped Liv, showing her Pope's angry expression. They exchanged a furrowed scowl as they met eyes, but dismissed it quickly as Kie started to drive.

*ೃ༄