Chapter 31

Six months later

Third POV

"So Perseus Jackson is back." Order said as he looked thoughtful while Theron spoke "We need to just send in all our forces and completely crush them and get this over with." he said as Order shook his head.

"I thought the arrow that Orion shot would possibly kill him but it seems his strong will and the Olympians fast work saved him. What do we have on our Titans and Giants?" He said as Troy spoke "For the Titans all we have are Kronos and Hyperion, for the Giants we have Gration, Polybotes, Porphyrion, Alcyoneus, and Orion and for our powerful monsters Arachne, Chimera, Echidna, Nemean Lion, Kampe, and Chrysaor." he finished as Order nodded.

"Orion is our deadliest asset, despite what everyone says. Orion is the only one besides me who can match up against Perseus Jackson's skills." Order said while Theron and Troy looked at him shocked "How is that possible? Orion is a mere hunter who can best Artemis but Perseus is a true master of skill and power, one that is untouched that not even Chaos and her children can defeat." Troy said in shock while Order chuckled while shaking his head.

"Perseus Jackson is the reincarnation of Orion, Orion is the reincarnation of Theseus." He said as Troy and Theron's eyes widened as he continued "When Perseus was still training in his powers, he went back to far in time to the past. The time period he landed in was Ancient Greece, the time of Orion, when he met Orion they somehow merged and became the same person. Artemis fell in love with not only Orion, but also Perseus and when Apollo killed Orion he killed Perseus also. So in the original timeline Perseus was gone for about twenty five minutes but he was actually dead for three thousand years." he said while Troy and Theron looked at him shocked.

"But that still doesn't explain why Orion can possibly defeat Perseus." Troy said as Order looked at him with a glint in his eyes "Primordials have a good/bad side and the Olympians have a Greek/Roman side, Perseus is basically a Primordial so he also has a bad side." he said as Theron looked confused till a evil smile slowly grew on his face. "Troy, since Orion and Perseus are the same person, Orion is basically Percy's bad side." He said as Troy's eyes widened in realization as Order continued "Perseus knows it, Artemis and the hunters who were there also know it. Orion may not have all of Perseus's powers but he does have control over the earth and sea plus he has all of Perseus's skill set in every weapon making it a even fight." he said as they both nodded in agreement.

"Orion can possibly kill Perseus, but won't he also be killing himself?" Troy said curiously as Order shook his head "Once Perseus is killed, Orion will obtain full control over all the power that Perseus has since they are the same person, just different aspects. But what we need to do is kidnap one of Perseus friends and use that against him, to bring him in and capture him." he said as they nodded while Theron spoke "How about the children of Hera, Hades, and Poseidon?" he suggested as Order shook his head "They are heavily defended by Chaos and the Primordials. Plus if we do kidnap and hurt them in anyway Perseus will destroy earth and all of us with it and we don't need that. It can't be the successors, they are also watched by the Primordials, the campers and hunters aren't good enough." he said looking thoughtful till Troy spoke "What about the two captains from the Royal Guard, Damien and Danny? The same two from the Hot Gates. Perseus is close to them, especially Damien." he said while Theron smiled at him.

"Yes those two will work, but we only need one. It doesn't need to be the excellent spear fighter, it will be the son of Mars. We will kidnap him during our next attack, send Hyperion and Polybotes plus the Nemean Lion and Arachne to distract. Troy go with them to subdue the son of Mars." Order said as Troy nodded and left as Order spoke "Their forces are slowly dwindling, Theron. The constant attacks over the last six months has been hard on the Olympian and Primordial Armies. They have lost many comrades, the Primordial Army suffered the most. With these next few attacks, there will be no more Primordial Army." he said as he and Theron left, but what they didn't know were two beings were watching them and heard everything.