s i x

Now that I think of it, we might have gotten close; at least into the friendzone.

But all my hopes came crashing down when I spent my precious 45 minutes on sending me notes and I didn't even receive a "Thanks" for it. Why precious? Because, if not for him, i could have intelligently utilised that time to study for the test which was scheduled later that evening. Honestly, I hate people who act like a jerk for no reason.

At school, he kept talking to his dear friends. I felt so left out.

It's not that I do not enjoy my company. It's that when you attend school after ages, you look forward to socialise, to find people to talk to. But let's just say I never got any such chance because Ahem! My only friend (or not) didn't try to talk to me (or did he?)

Whatever it was, I decided not to talk to him but Bavaria came up with this really crazy idea that I should go and say "Hi" to him. I was silly enough to do so in my evening class. I wasn't expecting a reply because expectations were what left me crushed today morning.

But, but, but.

He replied. Without any hesitation.
"Hii"
His voice!!!!!

If it was any other girl who said hi to him, he'd have been startled like he was, when Sara said her hello to him at school. But he wasn't when I did. Omgomgomg.

God, Ash!!!! Cut the crap. There's nothing unusual in saying " hi" without any hesitation. Stop with all your crazy theories.

Okay.