Chapter 19

Finn
----
I seriously can not believe my sister does not have alcohol inside her house. I mean I thought we were twins. Duh?

I sat on the couch tired from the journey here.

"Hey Finn... Why was Cake running out of the house quick?" I grinned. Of course Cake wouldn't tell her about what happened back then. Haha!

"Well sis... Cake and Jakes parents found us one day... They didn't like each other obviously... The parents split us apart... You went with Cakes parents I went with Jakes family. Cake met up with me one day and said she never wants you to find out about me... She said I was a dog and cats don't mess with dogs..." I grinned at Fio's angry face as finished the story.

"I forgot about you for a while... I'm sorry... But then came on Marshall Lee the Vampire King." I said with exaggerated which made her giggle.

"And well sis here I am." I grinned.
"You and Jake wanted to find me right?" I already knew the answer.

Hells yeah I wanted to find Fi. She is my sister. And that would mean I wasn't alone in this world.

"Hells yeah Fiona... I was so alone so I had to find you... I didn't know how I would but I would find ya... And here we are."

She walked to me and kissed my forehead.

"Your a cool for someone who drinks." I shrugged my shoulders and she laughed.

Next thing ya know we are playing on BMO for about 4 hours.