Chapter 20

Marshall
\\\\\\\\

So my sister doesn't live in Ooo/ Aaa anymore... Shitty.

I lied to my girlfriends best friend about dating her... Shitty.

And little did I know my Mom would come to visit me... Double Shitty.

I was just sitting at home messing around with my axe/bass on the couch. Then a ear shattering knock on my door made me jump up with a start.

"Come in...?"
... BAM!
I don't know what my Mom was thinking about slamming on my fucking door but I swear... I was going to slap the shit out of her.

"Marshy!" She grinned in her black dress squeezing her ass... Why was I the one with the slutty looking mother. Eh.

"Mom... I swear to glob I will smack the shit out of you."
"Awe honey... You think your stronger than me... Cute." She smiled and patted my head.

"So your Daddy never got you back like he did with Marcey?" I laughed my ass off from that. My Dad? Wanting me back? Ha! Please bite my ass. I hate my Dad and my Dad hates me.

"Ha Mom your funny! Dad wanting me back is like you not dressing slutty anymore, its never going to happen honey." I said and patted her shoulder. A slap came after that.

"I'll have you know I dress like a grown-."

"Prostitute." I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't breathe. Which is ironic.

"Why is Marceline back with your Father." Great she is in Mother Mode.

"Cause she is dating a human."
"Ooo... So has she sucked the life out of him yet?"

I forget that my Mom was a prostitute and a vampire... She dated the living beings for a reason.

"No mom... She isn't you."
"What?! But she is a vampire she lives forever on the living flesh!"

"Your point? She can do whatever the fuck she wants."
My Mom was getting pissed at me at the moment.

"I'm going to find a living being to fall for me... I will show Marceline what being a vampire is all about."

I yawned as she walked away to the door.

"Oh honey... Ashley called... She wants you back."
"Well Mommy do what you do... Tell her to go away."

"She said she can't live without you honey." She pouted. Eh the both of them are weird.

"Well tell her to do me a favor if she can't live without me... Die." I said and pushed my Mom out the door.