Chapter 18

Sorry I haven't published in a long long while but I've been busy making a non fanfic book on my other account. So sorry but enjoy... and like Fiolee the Sequel.
Keep reading
E•S
•••
Fiona
•••
I heard the news from Marshall and it made me feel awful. Marce is leaving all because she is dating someone who can't live forever... That's... thats crap!

I heard a knock at my door and I couldn't believe my bro was there.
"Finn?!" He looked so sick and pale like he was going to throw up at any moment.

"Can I live with you I don't really have much except for Jake, my clothes, and a sleeping bag." He said. He looked depressed. I saw Cake looking with horror at him as his eyes locked with hers.

"I got to go!" She said and ran right past him without a second glance... Strange.
He grinned as I let him in.

"I heard the news..." I said trying not to show the pity on my face for him.

"Do you have any alcohol in this place anywhere." He said. This dude is at least 16 what the hell! I glared at his face which was so depressed looking that it may bring you to tears.

"Umm No... Thats dumb I'm 15." He looked so confused. Does he not know what under age drinking is.

"Wow thats weird a little bit of alcohol does the depressed some good." He frowned.

"I'm sorry about Marcey."
"It's fine...Her dad cares a lot about her... But I think it's crappy." He said frowning. I walked over and hugged him. I felt tears fall from his eyes and my tears fell as well. I was so shocked.

"Twins tend to feel what feelings their sibling has." He smiled weakly.

I smiled back.
Ever since then me and Finn tell each other everything.