Chapter 22

Finn
••••
How the fuck, could any person...
Living or dead... Just...
Beat up their own relative let alone their daughter. Yeah so what she made some smart remark but seriously?! Smacking the shit out of her helps?! I'm dazed.

I sit next to Marcy's bed side, basically just waiting for her eyes to open up again. Her eyes are black, which really isn't like a enchanting eye color but.... When I look at her eyes... I get lost in them... Because in her eyes is the tiny red dot that just locks me in tight. I don't know what it was about these eyes but I can never stop looking at them.
"Finn, its going to get late and very dark... You need to head home."
Marshall said with concern on his face. I couldn't tell if his concerned look was for me or Marcy.

"I'm not leaving... I can't leave her here...by herself."
"She won't be alone Finn she has me. I'm her brother remember." He put his hand on my shoulder. I can't stop squeezing Marceline's hand... I don't want to let go.

"Hmm" I hear her hum and her eyes start to flutter  open. Once again I'm lost her eyes. We look at each other, our gazing never dropping.

"Okay lovable dumbasses are you going to look at each other the whole night or do something?"
I swear Marshall has the most vulgar mind ever.

Marceline smiled and sat up, whining soft from her somehow bruised ribs.
"Hey."
"Hello good sir." She smiles at me somehow leans forward and kisses my forehead. I kiss her back. Then I hear a scoffing noise.

I forget Marshall is still here.
"It's just tiny pecks Marshall, you've probably done a lot more than that."

"Me?! Why I'd never!" He says with a sarcastic gasp which made laugh a little. You can always count on Marsh to lighten the mood.

"Well I'm gonna leave you to lovely people alone now." He winks and walks out the bed room closing the door.
"He can be such an idiot sometimes." Marcy says smiling.

"Are you okay now." I say with concern.
"I'll be better sometime soon... He fucked me up pretty bad... I'm his favorite but I tick him off sometimes." She smirks.

"Wait...what about Marshall."
"Dad...hates him...with a passion."
"Why?"
She looked down and started playing her thumbs and muttering words.

"Because... Dad did something terrible to Marshall... He... Killed his very first sister... He was about 2 years old i guess I don't know I was a infant... How sister...she was human. My Dad hates them more than anything... So he killed her in front of Marshall."

I... Have... No... Words...
"Marshall has despised him ever since, Dad really started to hate Marsh when he started dating his ex Ashley... Fucking whore I swear... Yeah she's a witch but back then she didn't have any powers, not yet... Dad would beat Marshall up so bad that he would lock himself in his room... Ashley started getting with a lot of the guys in her witchy stupid village I don't know, so Marsh broke up with her.. And the rage about his sister grew to become hatred..."

She stopped her story there... I never knew the rest but... I was planning on finding out.

I kissed Marcy gently
"I've got to go, get some rest... I'll come back at dawn."

I walked out the door.
"I need some rest too. This bullshit has my head spinning."