Harry James Potter

Story Plot: Ginny Potter (nee Weasley) and Harry Potter living their normal life as husband and wife, plus as parents. When one of their kids locks them in a wardrobe (no smut) and they have to get out.

Albus Severus Potter cried as his older brother stole his toy. "James Sirius Potter." Ginny glared at her oldest son as he dropped the toy from his hand. "You are going to Hogwarts next year... please get yourself together there." Harry scoffed, "Yeah, you 'got yourself together' while in school. Totally didn't almost bring back Voldemort."

Then, their youngest daughter, Lily Luna Potter arrived. "Hey honey... what's wrong?" Ginny asked her, noticing a tear on her face. "I lost the doggy stuffy." Lily frowned, and Harry looked at her with sadness. "Okay kids! Help your sister find her teddy bear!" James sneered, but went with his sister anyway. Albus just stared at his parents.

"Hey, Albus, what's wrong? Please go help your sister find her dog stuff toy." Harry told him, but Albus just kept staring at his parents. "Albus Severus Potter, go now." Albus sighed and went with his brother and sister. Ginny sighed, worry plastered on her face, "I'm worried about him... he's a good kid but-- but he's just so... so different."

Harry nodded, "He's always been different. But I'm sure he'll grow up to be successful and marry a beautiful woman like you, Miss Potter." Ginny blushed, "Such a charmer." That's when James and Lily came back. "We can't find the dog stuff toy." James said, and Lily whimpered. Ginny cupped her daughter's face and tried to soothe her, "It's okay honey... we'll buy you a new one."

Lily looked saddened, but nodded. She went to her room. James felt guilty. "I'll keep searching." He insisted, and his parents sighed. "It's not worth it... it's most likely lost."
"That's why we can find it!" James almost yelled, but he kept his voice down the best he could. Harry massaged his temples and told him, "Alright James. Go then."

James went back to searching, while Ginny had a smile on her face. Harry stared at her, "Why are you smiling?" She explained, the smile not leaving her face, "He wants to help her... he's never been this nice to anyone before... I feel like he truly cares about Lily..." He realized it and smiled as well. 

Suddenly, Albus came walking back inside the room, holding a dog stuffy! "Hi, mama." He greeted. Ginny noticed and said, "Honey, did you find your sister's dog stuff toy?" Albus nodded happily, and Harry hugged his son. "Where did you find it?" He asked, before letting go from the embrace.

Albus responded, "I found it in the box!" Ginny went up to her son and asked, "What box? There are a lot of boxes in this house..."
"Follow me! I'll show you!" He said, and he dragged his two parents along with him. Albus brought them to a wardrobe. 

The wardrobe door was wide open, and Harry smiled. "It was here?" Albus nodded, and Ginny, with her husband, went to check what else was inside. "I've never seen this before..." Ginny said in amazement. Just when they were about to leave, Albus shut the door closed and locked it.

"Albus Severus Potter!" Ginny shouted angrily. Albus just snickered and ran off to his sister's room. Once he made it there, he found his older brother and his younger sister. "Hey Albus." James said, rolling his eyes. Albus reached out to Lily and gave her the dog stuffy. She exclaimed, "MR. SNUFFLES IS BACK! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" James grunted and stormed out of the room.

Lily finally asked, "Where's mommy and papa?" Albus smiled to hide the truth. "They are downstairs right now. Most likely cooking. We shouldn't disturb them." She hugged her brother softly. "Thanks Albus." 
"No problem, Lily..." He cooed. 

While Ginny and Harry were stuck in the wardrobe, they started to argue. "It's your fault for looking into the wardrobe! He literally said it was in a box!" Harry reminded his wife. She rolled her eyes and said, "If you knew that, why did you follow me here?!" They stopped talking after a while until Ginny mentioned, "I'm starting to get hungry."

Harry tried to cheer his wife up to distract her from her hunger, but it clearly wasn't working. "I'm so hungry, I feel like I'm going to die!" Ginny cried. "Are we going to be lost here forever?"  "Of course not, sweetie." She gave her husband a sad smile, and she stopped talking again. 

James Sirius Potter walked along the halls, shouting, "Mom?! Dad?!" No reply. He sighed and tried searching for them. "If this is a joke, I'll be so mad." He said madly. James continued searching, until he finally gave up and sat down. "Did they leave us already? Are we going to be taken away?!" He felt like crying.

"I bet it's because of Albus." James grumbled, still remembering how he found Mr. Snuffles instead of him. He just wanted to be a role model for his sister, and Albus ruined it. Again. He found some food left on the table and willingly ate it. The chocolate frogs and the Bertie's Bott's. James absolutely loved candies and chocolates.

Harry hugged his wife and started to cry tears. "I feel like we're going to be stuck here forever! What have I done to deserve this? What did we do to Albus?" Ginny mumbled, "Maybe because you named him after the worst person ever." 
"What'd you say?" Harry asked, snot dripping down his nose. She gagged at the mess on her outfit. "Oh, honey... it's alright..." Ginny comforted her husband.

He half smiled and pulled her into a hug, "I love you, ginger." Ginny scoffed at the joke. "Wipe your nose please-- before I kiss you." Harry rolled his eyes, but finds a paper towel in his pocket. "You're lucky I had a paper towel." He mentioned before he kissed his wife passionately. 

James got up from his seat and continued searching for his parents. That's until he heard a bang come from a room. He ran over to where he heard the noise, and once he entered the room, no one was there. "Huh? But I-- I heard something?" That's when James noticed the wardrobe, and he opened it.

"Mom... dad..." He froze, closing his eyes in horror. "Why are you two making out in a wardrobe?!" Harry and Ginny looked at their son and started laughing. "We're not making out son! We just had a small kiss, that's all." James stared at them suspiciously. "Are you sure?" They nodded.

Then their son asked, in pure confusion, "So why are you both stuck inside a wardrobe?" Ginny had a dull expression before saying, "Albus," James smirked proudly, "I knew it." They got out of the wardrobe and went to find Albus. "Where is this kid." Harry said. "Is he hiding from us now?" But their oldest son mentioned, "I remember seeing him in Lily's room."

Harry and Ginny raced up to their daughter's room to see her sleeping, and Albus soothing her to sleep. "Albus Severus Potter." His parents whispered strictly. He looked at them and put a finger to his lip, "Shhhh, she's sleeping." James crossed his arms, but went up to his sleeping sister and smiled. "Good night Lils."

Lily snored loudly, making Harry chuckle softly. Ginny, however, had a stern look on her face and brought him out of Lily's room. "What do you think you were doing, young man?" Ginny asked her son. Albus responded, "I-- I just wanted alone time with Lily..." Harry couldn't stop smiling as he knelt down to his son's height, "You can always have alone time with her... just tell us and we'll understand." 

"But don't lock me and your mom in a wardrobe!" Albus laughed, and then apologized, "Sorry mom and dad..." Ginny hugged her son, "It's alright... now come on, let's go eat." James got out of Lily's room and followed his parents and younger brother to the dining room. He glared at Albus, "Don't think this isn't over yet." Albus shrugged, "What do you mean?"

James said, "I know that Lily loves me more than--"

Ginny shouted from downstairs, "JAMES SIRIUS BLACK AND ALBUS SERVERUS POTTER! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE DINNER GETS COLD!" The two kids rushed down to the chairs and ate their dinner willfully. 

A/N: This isn't canon. So if Albus and James get along in The Cursed Child, I didn't know, sorry. This is crappy, but I tried. BUT CLINGY HARRY POTTER THOUGH! I LOVED IT FROM THIS ONESHOT/IMAGINE! I don't know what to make next, but maybe there'll be ✨dRaMa✨