Sirius Black

Story plot: Sirius Black has a crush on Y/N, and he decides to turn into his animagus (animagi?) as a dog so Y/N would be near him.

padfoot

Y/N sighed heavily as she sat on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room. They were staying there for the night (if you're a Gryffindor, you just are there), and Y/n was very intrigued. Lily appeared behind Y/N and exclaimed, "Hey, Y/N!"
"Ah! What the -?" They saw Lily and they breathed rapidly.

"You didn't need to scare me like that!" Y/N replied. Lily chuckled, "Oops," 
"It's fine, I guess." That's when Y/N saw the four most rowdiest boys in Hogwarts. "Oh no..." Lily suppressed a shudder once she saw James Potter. That's when he rushed off to see her. "Hello, my Lily Flower."

Lily rolled her eyes at him, "Leave, toe-rag." Sirius Black laughed at his rejected friend, then took a glance at Y/N before looking away. Remus breathed and shook his head. Peter snickered, tears stained his eyes. "Aw, c'mon my Lily Flower... one date?" She hit him with her textbook and scowled, "Not in a million years." Lily dragged Y/N by the arm and walked away from the love struck boy and his friends.

Once they were at their dorm (if you're male, Lily went to the Boys Dorm), Y/N said. "C'mon, Lily! What's so wrong with James? He's desperate for just ONE date." Y/N emphasized on the 'one'. Lily sighed, "That's my problem. He's desperate. And cause he's annoying."
"But he's taking you VERY seriously though." Y/N told her.

"Whatever," She crossed her arms. 

Sirius Black was with his friends, thinking dearly about Y/N. "Hey, Padfoot!" Remus waved his hands at Sirius's face. He blinked three times and stared. "What's up with you, Pads. You've been dozing out all the time."
"I - it's nothing!" he said more harshly. 

Peter looked at him, worried. "I mean - I'm fine." Sirius tried to reassure with a soft smile. Remus pinched his nose bridge before saying, "I have to go. The Prefects meeting is today." James waved goodbye to his friend, and so did Sirius and Peter. "Okay, Padfoot. What's wrong?" James asked. Peter frowned at his friend, "I don't think he's -"

"It's alright, Wormy." He told him. "I - I just -" James groaned at Sirius, "Just say it for the love of Godric!" 
"Alright! IlikeY/N!" Peter and James stared at him, in pure wonder. "What the heck did you just say?" Peter finally questioned, trying to think properly.

Sirius sighed, "I like Y/N..." James's mouth dropped, "Y/N Y/L/N?!". Peter nodded, "Yeah, I can see it." 
"Wait - what?" Peter chuckled, "You always look at Y/N all the time. You always ask if Y/N is okay. Anytime we mention Y/N's name once, you look so intrigued. C'mon, Pads, you're in love." James joked, "That's the most you've spoken to us, ever, Wormy."

Peter rolled his eyes at them. Suddenly, James's eyes brightened and he looked at Sirius earnestly. "What, Prongs?" He asked, disturbed. James responded, a grin set on his face, "I have a way you could get close to Y/N!"
"How? And why should I trust that this WON'T backfire and end up with me being called a mop?" Peter giggled, "Nice nickname,"

"No it's not, Peter." He shrugged at Sirius. 
"What's the idea?" He faced James. James explained, with a proud look, "You could use your animagus and be like a dog... Y/N LOVES animals, and pets." he then asked. "How didn't you think of that?"

(If you don't like pets like me, sorry!)

Sirius looked offended, "I was about to buy Y/N a cat. Y/N adores cats, and other animals as well."
"And how'd you buy that?" Peter chimed in, raising an eyebrow. Sirius said, "I'd ask Reg to ask mother, then I'd buy a cat from the Magical Menagerie. Easy as pie!" Peter stared at his friend, "Regulus would never say yes to that."