Summer

"Its finally summer! I can't believe we made it through high school." I said with excitement in my words.

"We're going to be in college soon, the three of us going to Cal Poly." Ashllyn said as she put her arms around me and Amy.

"Screw that, now we are going camping, in Tahoe with our boyfriends." Ashllyn elbows Amy, "OMG! Sorry Robin! I forgot you don't have a boyfriend." Amy said with a frown on her face.

"Don't worry about it, I'm glad I broke up with Alexander. He was such an asshole!" I say with a fake smile.

"Well girls now that that's out of the way. Let's go to the frat party at Alpha Epsilon Pi, and get you a man Robin!" Ashllyn said, "and were not going camping until July so, yeah!" obviously trying to cheer me up. I roll my eyes and nod.
.
.
.
Before we headed to the party we got ready at Ashllyn's. I wanted to wear my jeans and t shirt, but Amy picked out a slutty dress for me.

"No," I say with a frown on my face, "I am not going to wear...that."

"C'mon, please?" Amy says with her puppy dog face. "Please!? Please!? Please!? P-l-e-a-s-e!? How else are you supposed to get hot guys?" She bats her eyelashes.

"Fine!" I say a little annoyed, then she starts to jump up and down. I snatch the dress and go into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and slip the dress up my hips and over my boobs. "Amy help! I can't zip it up in the back, my boobs are too big." I say with a whine in my voice.

"Fine!" She says with a attitude because she is a flat as a board. Once it zips up I go to look in the mirror. Its a short black strapless dress. And I smile for real this time cause I think It actually looks good.

"Okay Hayley stop checking yourself out, and lets go and PARTY!" Ashllyn yells. I blush and I head out to the car. They had to finish getting ready.

"Damn, you look so fucking sexy." I stop frozen in my tracks, as I feel a hand clenching on my wrist. "You know I never thought you could actually look good."

"Fuck. Off. NOW!" I say with so much anger. He twirls me towards him. "Alexander stop, please."

"Now why would I let go of my girlfriend?" He says in a playful tone.

"I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I say scared as I try to pull my hand away from him.

"Listen here bitch," I could feel the anger, "we are not through till I say so, got it?" He leans in to kiss me. But before he could I knee him right in the, well, let's say kiwis. As he fell to the floor I her clunks coming down the driveway. I turn around and see Amy and Ashllyn coming to save me.

"Are you okay!? I heard screaming, sow we rushed out here as fast as we could!" Amy says with a tone of worry, "Oooh, I get it. Alexander's here. Well let's go ladies."

"What about Alexander?" Ashllyn says kind of flustered.

"You guys get in the car." We got in the car as Amy walked toward Alexander who is still lying on the floor moaning in pain. She lifts him up and whispers something in his ear. Then out of nowhere he fly's into the street. Me and Ashllyn were shocked at how far he went. As we stare in awe Amy gets in the car.

"Ready?" She asks. "Why are you guys so shocked? You know I have been doing karate for what, 11 years now."

"We know. Its just, he went so far." Ashllyn shakes her head, "Let's just forget about him."

"Then let's GO!" Shouts Amy.

I was excited he was down but I could not help but worry what Amy said to Alexander.

===================================

What did you think? I want to know because I actually like reading what you have to say. Thank you for reading too. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ