Frat Guys

POV ROBIN

"I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down

I need your loving, loving, I need it now

When I'm without you

I'm something weak

You got me begging

Begging, I'm on my knees

I don't wanna be needing your love

I just wanna be deep in your love

And it's killing me when you're away"

Ashllyn, Amy, and I could not help but sing to Sugar on the way to the frat party. But in the middle of the second section the car turned off.

"AMY! WHY!?" I shout frustrated that she turned off my favorite song.

"We're here get yourself together, and let's get you laid." She says with a smile and a thumbs up. Ashllyn jumps out of the car and runs to her boyfriend.

"Jeff! I'm here!" She yells with excitement. He turns around and hugs her at impact. He is so nice for a sophomore in college, but horny as hell. I turn and see that Amy had grabbed my hand. Next thing I knew I was chugging vodka and cherry syrup.

"Don't hurt yourself!" Amy yells through the loud music, "You are going to get too drunk!" I nod at her and finish my fourth cup of alcohol. Amy tugs my arm.

"Jack just texted me and I am going to meet him outside okay! Are you going to be okay by yourself!?" I nod and see her off.
.
.
.
I make my way to the backyard, where all the non-drunks are. Luckily I am not drunk, even though I pretty much drank the whole bar. I accidentally run into this hot guy. Like I am talking HOT.

"I am so sorry, I am just a little dizzy." He looks at me with his bright blue eyes, and adorable hair and glasses.

"No problem. Wait are you drunk?" He asks with a little frown on his face. But I shake my head.

"I drank, but apparently I can't get drunk on the one night I need it." I shrug and then keep on walking, but I kind of fall back and he catches me. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry."

"Its okay. But I do want to know what's happening, with your 'wanting to get drunk deal' okay. It does not sound fun." He says with a faint smile plastered on his face. And I know its not fake. We headed upstairs to his room, and I lay on my back on his bed and he lays next to me, and we look up at the cealing.

"Okay. Ready to tell me what's going on?" He says with a smile.

"Ha, no." I say as I smile back at him, I look at him and see he is confused. "I need to know your name first." He rolls his eyes and takes off his glasses.

"Andrew Parker. Now yours." He says eager to hear my name.

"Nope, never happening." I say snickering

"C'mon, I want to know you name." I stay stubborn, "Then I feel this hilarious feeling in my side and realize he is tickling me. "Tell me girl or you shall perish. Bwahahahah!"

"No-haha I ca-ha-n't you might be evil-hahah." Then he tickles harder, "I yeild, I shall tell you my secrets." He stops and lays down next to me. "My name is Robin Emerald." He smiled and I started to spill my beans.
.
.
.
I ended up telling him every thing. From the abuse from Alexander to the "talk" in the parking lot. Other than those specific things nothing else really good or bad has happened.

"Sounds like a jerk, I would never treat you like that. Any guy would love to have you." He shifts his whole body so he is facing me, but not "going for it" of anything. I smile and turns towards him.

"Thanks I really needed to hear that right now." He leans in for a kiss, and I ended up meeting him halfway there. I could just feel myself melting in his mouth, my heart beating at an impossible rate. I could not believe that I was in love at that very moment. We were like that for twenty minuets. No groping or neck biting just French kissing.

"FUCK OFF OF HER!" I hear an angered voice yell as the door is busted open. "So, Andrew you decided to go after my girl!?" We turn around and I see Alexander and three other buff guys.

"Alpha!? This is your girlfriend? Wait are you Alexander?" He says with a huge frown on his face.

"What? Oh, no that bitch said crap to you about me." He rushes over and grabs my wrist and lifts me up in the air, where my feet are inches above the ground. "What the fuck did you say to Andrew bitch!?" I look at the floor trying not to cry. Next thing I know I hit the floor, and I can't see because of the tears in my eyes. I look up and see Andrew hit Alexander.

"How could you talk to her like that!? She is amazing!" He says while keeping his chest high, even though he knew he might get hurt. That is when I knew I was in love with Andrew. But that happiness left me once I saw him being dragged out by one of Alexanders goons.

Alexander picks me up and throws me on the bed. "Looks like I need to have a little talk with you, to show you that you belong to me. All I felt in that moment was anger and fear because I knew what was about to happen next.
===================================
The tension, omg.thank you for reading I enjoy having people read the stuff I writre.