Chapter 1

Rainy Clouds - Lukadrien 💙💚

Chapter 1: Care

Third Person:

It started raining when Luka almost reached his ship house, Adrien was still asleep. He had to admit, the blonde looked cute when he sleeps. Not that he'd admit that out loud. He was alone at home tonight. Juleka was at Rose's place with the other girls having a sleepover.

His mom was running some errands and might come back tomorrow. His dad, Jagged Stone, usually doesn't stay here much since he lives in a hotel.

So yeah, here he is. With company.

Opening the door to his room, which he left unlocked. He walked over to his bed and gently placed Adrien on there so he wouldn't wake up. Though he had to wake him up when he starts to treats his broken wrist.

After that, he left his room to go to the bathroom, to grab some medical supplies and maybe some medicine in case Adrien might be sick from the cold weather.

Walking back to his room, he placed all he gathered from the bathroom on his nightstand. He looked back at the sleeping boy and couldn't help but stare.

No wonder Marinette had a crush on him. He was beautiful. Head to toe. He knew Marinette though, she isn't just crushing on him for his looks. She was crushing on him for both his personality and looks. He had to admit, when he came into her room last week it was pretty creepy to see her have a lot of photos of Adrien with hearts on them.

Especially the ones where he had no shirt on. (My AU sorry to all the Marinette lovers!)

He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Adrien shift in his sleep. He quickly looked away, cheeks tinted pink. He took the bandages and alcohol, and turned back to the blonde and shook him awake.

Adrien's POV:

I groaned sleepily. I felt someone shaking me awake, but I didn't want to it's to early.

"Plagg, it's to early." I said lifting my forgotten scratched arm.

"Ouch!" I yelped as I held my wrist in pain.

"Careful there, Adrien." Somebody chuckled lightly. I quickly looked up to see if I was kidnapped but I saw Luka.

"Luka? Where am I?" I forgot what happened last night all I knew was that I was being carried then black.

"You don't remember?" Luka replied, tilting his head.

"No..." I answered unsurely.

"Well, I was walking back home when I heard crying from an alley then I saw you. I asked what was wrong and you said you had a scratched wrist somehow. You didn't say how though. I brought you here so I could tend it, you said it was okay." He finished, shrugging.

"Oh.."

There was silence. It was comfortable and awkward at the same time. Until Luka cleared his throat.

"Uhm, can I clean your wrist now?" He asked pointing at my wrist. I nodded with a smile and lifted it up then winced.

"Careful." Luka chuckled as he started working.

Third Person:

A few minutes later...

"There, all done." Luka grinned closing the cap.

Adrien who has been suffering through the stinging pain of the alcohol, was relieved. He laughed and looked at the boy beside him to find him already looking at him with the same grin he wore earlier.