7

(A/N: Hey y'all I just wanted to apologize for not updating for a while now but I was sick with omechrone or what ever it's called (I fvcken hate it for making me miss updating😥:'() and I really couldn't do anything and it was really bad so now I'm good and I'm going to try to update a chapter every two days, wear your masks and stay safe love Y'all:-*💖) <3

The Lee's had a great time with Jungkook despite starting on the wrong foot with Minho turns out they had a lot in common actually about liking battle game's  and war tactics the two were now like two peas in a pot.

Jungkook invited all of them to Chans house for dinner the following day so they could all get along with Alpha.

Jungkook knew that Chan didn't want Felix and was looking for a way to break their bond without rejecting the other because it was going to Hurt both of them immensely and could lead to his brothers death if he was not strong enough. Divine Alphas were made to have one mate and one mate only that they could love and cherish until both their souls returned to the Moon Heavenly Palace, if a divine alpha didn't like their mate and tried to reject them they would immediately have a rejection spell cast upon them to make them feel a sharp pain like no other in their hearts, seizures and ripping headaches that could go on for a week and could not be handled by any pain medication or nature herbs so you would have to wait it out until it was over but no one can handle it leading to death that's what Jungkook heard when he met with the Moon Goddess in his dreams last night and she asked him to make Chan accept Felix and not do anything stupid like his late brother.

After the lovely encounter Felix was beyond happy he got to know about his alpha through Jungkook and was grateful for the chance maybe he could bake Brownies since Jungkook said the other had a picky sweet tooth.

"Hannie hyung do you think I should bake Brownies for my mate or maybe muffins with caramel filling how about cooking with strawberry icing?" Felix asks Jisung nervous of how his mate will react to his baking skills what if he doesn't like it or what if he's got a very expensive pallette,

" Geez can you calm down Lix your nervous and I'm sure he will like what ever you make, I mean have you tasted your baking" Jisung says trying to bring the younger in good spirits and he starts salivating himself thinking about Felix's Brownies.

"Thanks hyung I really needed to hear that and don't worry I'll bake for you too, knowing how much you love Brownies" The white head lsays looking at the older drooling at the mention of Brownies and chuckles to himself before prepping the dough and everything else needed to bake tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in an elegant posh looking room a delicate figure with a body that most want and the perfect black long hair was standing by the windows half naked with only a silk skirt whilst the top of her body was bare with her pale slender hand holding a cigar bringing it to her mouth to take a puff.

Whilst the image of her was lookin seductive, calm and majestic the look in a eyes were somewhat complicated for a second when she heard what the other person in the room was saying before going back to normal as if she had a switch to control her emotions.

"I can't say I'm not disappointed but if the wolf can't come to the mountain then the mountain will go to wolf" she says in a honey sweet voice before turning around from the view to look at the other before flashing the most seductive smile and taking another puff before she goes to bed, whilst the other figure just sighs and puts out the cigar before switching off the lights and leaving the room quietly.

(a/n: Shout out to @renjun2021, @the_boringbish and @hangulshelf,
ALSO SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS AND IT TURNS OUT THEM MFs Are older than me in the fujoshi world😂😂)