9

After receiving the call Jungkook immediately went downstairs to receive his long awaited guests or should he say his brother's guests but then he's the one that invited them also Chan doesn't know that they have guests today so it's a surprise.

Passing the living room he sees Jennie watching some teen kdrama on TV "Hey Jennie the guests are here go and tell Chan to come downstairs"...
"OK" Jennie replies pausing the movie going to the study to call the older.

The Lee's wait outside the car each of them nervous but curious about the event that's about to take place, The grand door opens reveling the friendly True Blood wearing a blue  cashmere sweater paired with a black jean jacket and ripped jeans and white Gucci shoes.

"Wow I didn't know you knew the word casual let alone be able to dress like it" Minho teases the younger and they both crack out.

"Hyung I'm the one that invited you and told you to dress casual so obviously I would know how to dress like it" he replies to Minho and turns his head to greet the omegas "Annyeong haseyo Jisung and Felix please come in" he gestures for them to come in and leads them to the living room while he excuses himself to go to the dining room to set the table.

Felix and Jisung were talking about the expensive and eye catching chandelier while Minho was just listening casually commenting a few words until Jungkook called them to the dining room and they were met by a sweet ten year old Jennie acting like a butler taking the pastry basket in Felix's hands and goes to place it in the kitchen .

"Annyeong haseyo my name is Jennie and I'll be your females butler for today, if you may take your seats" Jennie says melting Jusungs and Felix's heart wishing to shower the cute little one with kisses.

"Aww why thank you kind butler" Jisung says already whipped for the younger.

Jennie bows in return and sits next to Felix while everyone is waiting for  Chan, And soon the smell of sandalwood and lavender hit with a hint superiority as the divine male walked in and everyone's eyes looked up to see the person oozing a dominating aura not harsh but just the right amount for one to put respect on his name just by a glance.

While Minho and Jisung stood up to bow at the older Male who just replied casually before sitting down next to Felix was looking at his shoes suddenly shy at the arrival of his mate and Chan noticed this and decided to greet the younger
"Hey Felix"
"Hie C.. Chan - Ah I'm so stupid I stuttered" Felix says the last part to himself  blush visible on his cheeks.

"You're looking pretty, purple is actually my favorite color after Black" Chan says trying to initiate conversation between him and his mate.

"Thanks, I was planning on wearing Black but it's too depressing" Felix says with a pout thinking he should have just gone with his first choice.

"OK" after that simple reply Chan simply kept his head down and concentrated on his food.

"So oppa since you're my brother's mate does it mean you'll stop selling flowers now?" Jennie asks the older.

"Why would you think that, anyway I'll never stop flowers are my first love" Felix says kinda confused about the youngers question.

"Well oppa Chris is the mayor's son here not forgetting he's a direct descendant, I just thought you'd like to keep a high profile?"

The Lee's were shocked by the information passed by Jennie whilst Minho played it cool Jisung chocked on his food and seeing this Minho offered him water and Felix was just straight up shocked and surprised that Chan was actually a direct descendant.