10

(A/n: Finally back y'all.... thanks for taking the time to read my book even though its unfinished...
A little self promo *I'm writing a book about BTS x SKZ merge au called His Little Omega with Jungkook and Hyunjin being the main couple with NamJin and Chanlix as the parents .
The second one is a One shot called I'm Not Normal Too a BTS x SKZ merge au with Taehyung and Felix as the protagonists, its a superpower based ff, already writing book 2
Hope you enjoy 💖♥💜♥❤♥💗)

-------------------------------------------------
The dinner had gone well with Jungkook starting most of the conversations and Jisung &Minho happily chatting away with him and Chan only answering questions that were directed to him.

At some point Minho asked to speak with Chan in private and Felix doesn't know what his brother and mate spoke about that after both of them were looking a bit gloomy even though they tried to mask it with fake smiles.

( ˘ ³˘)❤Timeskip powered by laziness

'Direct descendant' those two words kept ringing in Felix's mind even after returning home .

How was he supposed to be the perfect omega of a DD? He simply could not imagine himself with the Moon Goddesses offspring as his life partner .No matter how much love and attention Felix received from his brother he still felt inferior sometimes had low self esteem because of his rank, this was something he had managed to hide from his brother because he didn't want to be extra baggage especially after Minho found Jisung .

Felix was content being an omega but sometimes he hated it as he had met people who belittled and disrespected him because of who he was. He was already thankful to Minho for treating him good regardless of his gender thats why he started his flower business so as to 'be less of a burden' by bringing money to the table although Minho wouldn't take his money and tell him to spend it on himself.

Useless a word he was once called by other kids at school because he was the weakest of the bunch,at that time he would just cry in his room and come out all smiles when he saw his brother, especially after the death of their parents he had heard a relative suggest that either Minho ship Felix off to a omega home and then just find him a random alpha to betroth him to as to have less burdens in the future

Flashback

Ten year old Felix woke up in the middle of the night feeling parched but the cup beside his bedside was empty so he decided to go to the kitchen to drink water.

Down the corridor he heard voices coming from the living room and he decided to eavesdrop on the conversation, their uncle and aunt were sitting with a teenage Minho

"Minho you have to understand ,he's just an omega sooner or later he'll become a burden that's why we have decided to get him enrolled at Agape(Omega boarding school) after that we'll find him a good alpha to get married to " the uncle said trying to coax Minho into agreeing to giving his little brother away.

"Felix won't be a burden uncle, I can't lose him too" Minho said already heartbroken about his parents sudden death, he can't bare to lose Felix too.

"We can only take care of one of you , and we are choosing you Minho why don't you understand and be grateful" the aunt says now annoyed.

Minho didn't answer and his quietness made the eavesdropping Felix feel like maybe his brother was going to abandon him and that thought made his little heart bleed and he was thinking of butting in when Minho spoke

"For the last time I'm not abandoning my brother -

"But-" the aunt tried to interrupt him

"BUT NOTHING BOTH OF YOU JUST WANT TO USE ME FOR MY DARK MOON ALPHA STATUS TO RISE UP THE RANKS" he shouts feeling agitated and his uncles gulps in shock .

"Yes uncle I heard your little phone call about selling my little brother and using me , did u seriously think I wasn't going to find out? Its obvious that you came here for the wealth of my parents and the status of having a DMA son to put you on a pedestal with the rich and influential of Crescent City whilst you'd throw away Felix for being useless and a burden .So tomorrow morning I expect you to leave and never come back otherwise I'll show you hell " Minho said spitting the words with rage thinking about these manipulative relatives of his .

With that the uncle and aunt walked back to their designated room with tails between their legs.

Minho sat back sighing and he heard footsteps approaching him

"Hyung I promise i won't be a burden and I'll always work hard ,please don't send me away" little Felix said looking at his brother with pitiful eyes.

"You won't ever be a burden Lix and don't overwork yourself trying to prove yourself to me or others ,do things at your own pace . I'll always support and have your back no matter what I promise" with that the brothers smile at each other and Minho accompanied Felix to sleep but he didn't realize that soon after he hit LA LA land Felix vowed to work hard no matter what.

Flashback ends.

"I'm perfect the way I am and I'm enough to those who love me" Felix does some self motivation in his room but soon hears a knock on his bedroom door

"Come in" he says sitting straight up his bed and Minho coming in.

"Lixie can I talk to you for a minute"

"Sure Hyung" Felix says patting the space beside him on the bed .

"How do you feel about Chan" Minho asks looking at his young brothers expression turn from normal to utter happiness .

"I like him Hyung , I like him a lot even though he doesn't talk much he's a good listener and he's perfect in every way Hyung" Felix says with a smile thinking about his mate.

"But lixie you have to prepare yourself for disappointments when it comes to him" he says with a sigh.

"Huh but why Hyung" the blonde asks with confusion.

"Remember when I asked to talk to Chan alone?" The younger nods.

"Well I asked him about his plans about you that way the both of you could cultivate your feelings freely without any hiccups but he told me he didn't want a mate in the first place" Minho says looking at his brother tears already brewing in his eyes.

"He doesn't want me?" the younger asks biting his lower lip.

"No its not like that at all he just said he wasn't ready for one yet" Minho tries to sugar coat Chan's actual words.

"So what am I supposed to do Hyung?" Felix asks the older.

"Probably just give him a few days and I'm sure he'll come around, Also Felix you're perfect the way you are and if he doesn't see your worth then its his fault" he coaxs the omega who was now crying in his arms.

"Thanks Hyung" Felix says after coming down.

"Its my job as your brother" he kisses Felix's forehead and goes back to his room.

"Maybe he'll come around" Felix says wiping off the last of his tears and smiling positively determined not to be sad over it.