Chapter 2

Basil broke into Sunnys house, he had to get the life jam. He spotted it on a counter, grabbed it and ran away, thank goodness Sunny was too busy crying in his room to hear him break in. Basil ran back to the forest amd there he saw another bread, but this bread resembled something, something Basil was afraid would happen. This bread looked a bit too much like toast.

'K-kel!? Is that you??' Basil stammered. The Bread shot at him, and he poured the life jam on it, except it wasn't Kel that came back. 'Aubrey!? Why were you toast?' Basil was still in shock from Kel dying, thus was too much. 'I had forgotten some bread at the store and came here, but I didn't know the bread would have guns.' Aubrey glared into the trees. 'Same, I guess everyone who comes here has a similar experience.' 'Kel told me he'd come here with you, where is he?' Aubrey brushed her hair back because it looked like emo hair for a bit. 'That's the thing..Kel got shot...by the bread..' Basil looked down in shame. 'Seriously!? What the hell dude we gotta find him and you're just standing here? Come on!' Aubrey yanked Basil's hand an ran into the forest. 'Wait, but how are we supposed to tell which bread he is!?' Basil yelled over at her, tripping over various rocks and being practically dragged along. 'It doesn't matter we'll try life jam on every bread!'

(A/N: gonna get back to this one later but feel free to suggest in the comments ~^^~)