chapter : 3

"Ah, acting all sweet and changing your voice don't make you cute? Should I tell him what you've done to Masumi?" I whispered in her ears. "Tell him that and I'll post the video" She whispered.

"Oh my, my. What a poor soul. You really want me to tell him huh?" I whispered again and burst out laughing and Karin clenched her fists. Gojo was confused as we were whispering to each other and when I suddenly burst out laughing he looked at me like I was a clown or something.

Not gonna lie, girls are scary. What the hell. He said to himself. "And it's not like Masumi is my close friend, right? Let's see what happens if I tell him" I whispered again and a small smirk appeared on my lips.

"And what makes you think he will beleive you?" She asked me confidentially. "And why do you think a second year student is in my class for no damn reason?" I asked.

"Ah, Gojo senpai. May I know why are you here?" I asked him and widen my eyes so he'll get the hint. Please go along with the act boy!!

Yeah, why the hell am I even here? Why is she making that scary face? Does she want me to say for her? Gojo asked to himself. "For you of course" he replied and smirked.

Thank God. But wait, ain't she your girlfriend? That doesn't matter anymore tho. I said to myself

"I want to tell you about something about Kari-" I was about to complete my sentence but she put her hand on my mouth. "I'll delete it! Don't tell her" Karin whispered to me and smiled at Gojo.

"She's really cute" I said to him rolling my eyes and left the room from there. "Ah, Satoru senpai I was sayi-" she was about to complete her sentence but Satoru ignored her and left from there.

---

"Why are you following me?" I asked him in frustration. "What? Didn't I just help you back there? And you sprained my foot by putting a chair on it" He said. "So, what do you want me to do? Pay for for your hospital bills?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You should" An another voice came from behind me. "What?" I turned at him. There was a raven hair boy, his hair was tied in a man bun with a bang.

"She probably have no friends" Satoru said to the other guy and he nodded in respond. "Well, you ain't wrong but not correct also" I said to them and the tilted their head in confusion.

"But, you shouldn't pick on the weak Satoru" the raven hair boy with man bun said to him.

My eyes twitched in anger. This guy just looks calm but he's the worse one. I can tell just by looking at him. I said to myself "Now, you're the one who's picking on her without even knowing it" Satoru said to him.

"You sprained his ankle and he helped you right?" The raven hair boy said. "Who are you again?" I asked him raising one of my brow.

"I'm Suguru Getō, his friend" He said calmly. I put my hand inside my skirt's pocket and pull out my debit card. I grabbed Suguru's hand and put my debit card on it.

"Thank you for your help and now, leave me alone, will you?" I asked him and gave Satoru a frustrated smile.

Something is different about her. Satoru said to himself as a smile appeared on his lips.

Is he going to fucking use my all money? I shouldn't have give it to him, but he helped me tho. I said to myself as I angrily chomped on the yakisoba bread that I bought from cantin with the money I had left in my pocket. "Ugh, this is so frustrating" I said to myself.