Chapter 2

Until we meet again.

You had surprised yourself with those words and you were pondering where that phrase came from. You shook your head and flew back home. You were close to reaching home when  you heard another explosion. You teleported to your house to find it in smoldering ruins. You shrugged and used water to cool down the rubble. You weren't too worried that your house had been blown up due to the fact that you took all of your valuable items out of the house in an Ender Chest. That included your witch's book, the horns, brewing stand (cause screw the cauldrons), and potions. You could replace everything else. The witch's book was one of the few things you couldn't replace since it had your spells in it and was enchanted to allow the spells to be used at full power if needed. The horns were also irreplaceable since they were made of platinum, bronze and several precious stones. The platinum was hard to get since it was the rarest metal on earth and possibly the rarest element though you weren't sure. As for the brewing stand and potions, they could be replaced, but it would take a while.

You decided to rebuild your house the next day since it was getting late and you were still exhausted from the mass healing. Luckily, you were near a mountain and you were sure you had enough energy to mine yourself a temporary cave home. You took out your netherite pickaxe which was thankfully in your Ender Chest and started mining. 

A couple hours later, you had mined a nice space and started to furnish it. Since you were anxious to get to sleep, you used your telekinesis and furnished your temporary living space.

You finished within 5 minutes and crafted a new bed. You placed it down and collapsed on top of it. You were instantly out.

While you were asleep, you had the same strange dream. You found yourself in the same place as before.

"As I was saying beforehand, you were wondering why you're here in front of us?" said Dream.

You sighed.

I am and I want the damn light out of my face. I can't see shit. I was also extremely close to yeeting a fireball back into a ghast's face for nearly yeeting my damn life!! SHEESH!! At least I got saved...Thank gods for that. I also need to fix my house and regain everything I owned since a horde of creepers blew everything up. Jeez!!

"Sorry to hear about that. I'll get rid of the light for you," said XD.

With a wave of his hand, the light stopped shining on your face.

"Alright. What am I doing here?" you asked, feeling somewhat irritated that you had to rebuild your house.

The ten gods felt your irritation and knew that the longer you were kept waiting, the more likely you were to blow off one of their faces. Of course they were gods, but they were still a little bit terrified of you and already knew that your powers were suppressed. They didn't know what was holding them back, but they knew that if you managed to break through, you would be a nuclear reactor and lose control of your powers. 

"We have a new task for you..."