Chapter 13

Ivan sighed. This was going to take a while. Of course, they don't know what a coma is. They're not from this world so he'll have to be patient to the best of his ability. However, it's not easy when he's under stress, knowing that the world's most powerful magical is currently in a coma who nearly destroyed his country. Also, he doesn't know when you'll wake up. He doesn't know if you're actually dying or if you're doing alright. To top it all off, he's starting to feel a brotherly-sisterly relationship and doesn't want to lose you.

Ivan: She's in a coma. A coma is a state of unconsciousness where the person can't do much or hear much. It's a condition that is concerning as the medical team taking care of the patient doesn't know if their patient will ever wake up meaning that they die. In that condition, the body is fighting to stay alive, but whatever is killing the patient will either succeed or fail. It's only a matter of time before anyone knows.

(A/N: Idk if that's medically true or not, but that is my interpretation of a coma.)

Dream XD: So if she dies, they won't be able to save her?

Ivan: For all I know, she could be dying. However, we are never able to tell if someone's going to live or not if they are in a coma. The thing is, the doctors and nurses will do everything they can to try to save her if she's very close to death. As of right now, she's doing alright. There haven't been any signs of her health deteriorating.

Quackity and Schlatt: That's a relief.

Tubbo: Agreed.

Ranboo: Will you let us know when she wakes up?

Ivan: Yeah. She definitely means a lot to you all. I need to go. It's time to go to sleep here.

Kristin: Alright. Good night, Ivan.

Ivan: Good night.

Ivan closed his computer and fell asleep next to you in the chair.

Meanwhile, the gods were still worried about you and panicked even more when they learned through Ivan that you were in a coma. They relaxed a little when they heard that you were going to be alright. At least you were with the best. However, they couldn't shake off the possibility that you could die.

"Do you think Y/N will actually die?" asked Punz, concerned.

"I'm not so sure," Philza responded honestly.

"I doubt it. We need to trust Mayo Clinic. Ivan did say that they were the best in the world with medical healthcare," said Purpled.

"I agree," said Foolish.

"I second that," said Niki and Puffy.

"I just hope they know what they're doing," said Eret.

"I'm pretty sure they do, Eret," responded Karl.

"I guess all we can do now is wait," said Jack.