Chapter 14

Five years have passed and no word about you. The gods were extremely worried and were pacing around. Meanwhile, Ivan was just as worried since he was at his home base. He had no communication with Mayo Clinic nor did he have enough time to keep in contact with the gods on the SMP. He was still in the military and things were a little more strict.

As for you, you were running around the Coronado Base since you woke up to be hyperactive. You drank hot chocolate and ate a huge bowl of ice cream sooooo....yeeeaaaahhhhh...Now, all citizens of America knew to never ever give you sugar when you're hyper otherwise it would be like pouring gasoline onto fire. Whoops!! Ehhh...You didn't really care anyways since you were too hyperactive to care anyways.

(LOL!!! This is what I'm like on a hyperactive day and have consumed sugar. NO REGRETS!! Unless I destroy something valuable...Then...well...oops...)

Of course, being the hyperactive bundle of chaotic energy you were, the Navy decided to allow you to just go bonkers around the world unless you damaged private property, national parks, military bases or anything belonging to the people, the military or the government. Welp, things didn't go so well for them since you literally launched yourself into outer space and started running in circles around the planet.

(I wish I could do that IRL then I would be laughing at the confusion on everyone's faces.)

As for the gods,

"Alright. Fuck it. I'm going to the 'real world and bring Y/N back. She belongs to all of us. Not the 'real world,'" declared Quackity.

"Don't be a dumbass, Quackity. Whoever is in the 'real world' would think that we pose a threat and would not hesitate to eliminate us. Based on how frantic and worried Ivan was, I don't think we can revive there. Nor can Y/N," said Ponk.

"I agree," replied most of the others.

"I agree. However, as long as we don't act threatening or do anything stupid, I'm pretty sure we'll be alright," said Slime.

"I agree, Slime. If we really want her back that bad, then we should go to the real world and be extremely careful about our behavior," said Ponk.

"Are you sure?" asked Jack.

"If necessary, I will use my powers to make sure you all are well behaved," said Punz.

"I'm guessing it's settled then," said Ant.

"Not so fast, Ant. We don't know where she is," said Purpled.

Ivan has joined the game.

Ivan: GUYS!!! SHE'S GONE BONKERS!!! SHE'S IN SPACE RUNNING IN CIRCLES AROUND THE PLANET!!!

Everyone: What in the name of fuck? How did this happen?