Prince

Tommy's room (Green Kingdom Palace)

***

Tommy’s room (Antarctic Empire Palace)

Enjoy the chapter!

***

Tommy didn't know when he had fallen asleep, how he had fallen asleep, where he was, and all he knew was that he felt extremely weak and even more comfortable.

Sunlight slanted through the windows of a quite enormous red-themed room, cries of a flock of birds outside. He could see snow-capped trees, and beyond that, castles mansions, markets, towns, ports, and then mountains and fields dotted with villages. He tried to sit up but fell back again, a groan escaping his lips. He groped for the puffy comforter that rested at his chest and pulled it up tighter, over his head, and waited for it to settle against the frame of his body.

Suddenly he opened his eyes, slightly gasping, and looked out from under the covers. He thought it had been a dream. No. Tommy was in the Arctic Empire's Palace.

A knock from the far (far) side of the room reached his ears and Tommy looked over, watching the door slide open, the phantom emerging. He no longer wore his black outfit, now donning a almost midnight blue robe with white trim, and holding a small tray with an assortment of fruits and pastries, as well as a glass filled with water that sparkled when the shafts of light touched it.

Tommy tugged the quilt up higher, straining to sit up on lean on the massive pillow behind him. The phantom chuckled.

"What do you want? Where- I-"

"You seem to have forgotten the little event yesterday, Toms. And good morning to you too," Wilbur piped, setting the tray down at the bedside table and sitting down next to the boy (If that's what you would call five feet away from him, the bed was very large, much like everything else from Tommy to the mountains barely visible from the window).

Suddenly the last day came rushing back to him in vivid color, and Tommy squirmed uncomfortably, realizing who this man was before him.

"Welcome home, Tommy," Wilbur whispered.