After the Show

Everyone was fighting. Some people were shaking their heads and swinging their long hair to Darius' 'music.' Someone told me this was a custom known as headbanging. This kind of thing would never happen at a Seraphine concert, I assure you.

I had a splitting headache and, even worse, I wasn't able to bridge the gap between Demacia and Obnoxious. They were going to war. They were warring right now when they should have been dancing to my music. This was my worst day ever.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. It was Garen! Swoon!  He was holding the neck of a broken red guitar in his hand.

"This was Darius' guitar and I smashed it over his head," Garen told me.

"I have to admit, it has gotten a lot quieter but you shouldn't be violent.," I told him.

"I did it for you," Garen said. "I was defending your honor."

I blushed. "Well, I guess in that case, it's okay."

Lux then ran over. "Seraphine, I was so worried you were hurt. Let me lend you my light."

She did a flashy light thing. It didn't really make me feel better but it was pretty.

I hugged Lux. She hugged me back. I would have hugged Garen but I don't think my arms would have wrapped around him.

"Thank you both," I said. "This concert was even worse than when I got booed off the stage by a bunch of radioactive mutants back in Zaun. At least the mutants all decayed and then they were gone. The hatred between Demacia and Obnoxious might last forever."

"There's nothing you could have done," Garen assured me.

I felt a little better, I guess.

"Let your light guide you!" Lux said.

That was really good advice, though I wasn't so sure how it applied in this situation.

Lux was usually smiling but now she was frowning. Was it me? No, some blonde lady walked into the room.

"Auntie Tianna!" Lux said.

I was happy to meet Lux and Garen's aunt but she didn't seem very nice. She certainly wasn't the type that let her light guide her.

"Luxanna Crownguard, I see you're standing here doing nothing  like usual." Tianna said. "I'm sure a child somewhere needs a nightlight. Go make yourself useful."

That wasn't very nice.

"Garen, prepare the troops," Tianna  said. "We march to war."

"Yes, General," Garen saluted.

"And good job destroying Darius' guitar," Tianna continued. "First blood belongs to Demacia!"

I felt awkward just standing there so I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Seraphine. I'm pleased to meet you, General Crownguard."

"I wish I could say the same," Tianna said. "I remember once a Noxian soldier was torturing a yordle. I thought I'd never hear anything more dreadful. Then I heard your singing."

As a singer, I have to have a thick skin, but this really upset me. I also felt really bad for the yordle. I ran away as fast as I could to my dressing room and slammed the door.

I ran over to my cat, Bao. He was annoyed I woke him up but hugging a cat always makes me feel better. He started to purr as I stroked his ears.

Then I heard the dressing room door squeak open. A knife flew through the air, cutting off one of Bao's whiskers. With an angry hiss, Bao ran under my table.

I turned to see who did that and it was Darius' brother, Draven!

"Hey toots," he said. "Why don't we blow this place and have some real fun?"

"Are you...asking me out on a date?"

"Date. One night stand that you'll remember for the rest of your life. Same thing."

I saw his cheek was red, like someone had slapped him.

"That was Lux," he explained. "I told her all the things I wanted to do to her and she slapped me. I guess she's the kind of chick that likes surprises."

"I don't think that was it," I told him.

"I'm bored already," Draven said. "Let's get outta here."

Should Seraphine go on a date with Draven? He is kind of a jerk, isn't he?

But Seraphine has a weakness for bad boys. And maybe going out with him will make her feel better than Demacia and Noxus are going to war and there will be tons of bloodshed.

Do you think she and Draven could have everlasting love? 

Or should she go for Garen?

Or Lux?

Let me know and thank you for reading.

Keep sparkling!