chapter six

Casey is absolutely devouring her burger as Kim frowns in disgust. Rory and Lily stare at her in amazement. After a few seconds, she can feel eyes on her, making her look up.

"What?" Rory giggles, taking a bite out of her food. Kimberly shakes herself out of her daze, going back to eating her bowl of food.

Lily and Casey were sitting on one side of the booth, and Kimberly and Rory on the other. "You eat like you were raised by wolves." Lily says. Casey's eyes widen as she lifts her arms in distress.

"Can I enjoy anything? I'm literally paying for all of this." Lily lifts her eyebrows, a smirk falls on her face as she taps Casey on her shoulder.

"Oh, ok. Well, you can enjoy everything your heart desires." Kimberly chuckles, stuffing a chip in her mouth. Casey begins to speak, food falling out of her mouth. She looks over to Rory with a small genuine smile.

"Ya know, I know about five languages? English, Spanish, Ger-" She pauses, squints as she attempts to remember.

"I actually don't know German. Uh, I know Danish, and Cantonese, kind of, and I also know...uh...French." Rory just stares at her confused, continuing to eat.

"Why do we need to know this?" Rory asks as Casey shrugs, going back to eat her food. "Anyway, I think you guys should come to my concert on Friday. It would be fun! After our set, we do bar karokey." Rory giggles, and Kim smirks at the mispronunciation.

"It's karaoke, Case." Casey nods, licking food off of her fingers. "Yeah, that's what I said." Kimberly scoffs, sitting back.

Kimberly drives up to Rory's house, eyeing the police cruiser that pulls up behind her through the rearview mirror.

"So? What are we doing tomorrow?"

Kimberly chuckles, putting the car in park.

"You are staying home because you got suspended. Again." Lily and Rory are both entirely knocked out in the back of the car. Casey rolls her eyes sitting back in her chair.

"Can you wake your girlfriend up so I can take my ass home?" Kim scoffs, unbuckling her seatbelt, and exiting the car. She walks around to Rory's door, opening it.

Rory shuffles in her sleep moaning, making Kimberly smile to herself. She lightly taps her girlfriend's shoulder.

Rory's eyes begin to flutter as Kim pats her face. "Rory!"The girl in question sniffles, her eyes open and she has a tired face as she confusedly looks around.

"Huh?" Kimberly chuckles, pulling her out of her car, and tossing her over her shoulder. Rory yelps and Kim looks over to the cop car parked over by where Derek stays.

She nods over to the man, before turning to walk back to Rory's house. She repeatedly slaps Rory's butt, making her yelp as she carries her up the steps to her front door.

She knocks on the door and is surprised when a shirtless Derek opens the door. Rory slumps down, her head on Kim's back. "Oh. Hey, Derek." Rory pops her body up, attempting to see Derek. She now has a lot of energy and hits Kim on the shoulder.

"Hey! Let me down!" Kimberly does as she's asked, and Rory quickly turns around with her hands on her hips. She squints, eyeing him under a slightly intense glare.

"Can you guys stop having sex while a disabled teenager is in the house?!" He looks over at her with a confused face. "You just got here?"

"No-I-I mean for future reference." Derek chuckles, nodding as he moves to let her in. Rory turns back for a second and blows a kiss at Kim.

"Bye, bye." Kim smiles to herself as she moves back to her car.

"Hey, wait!" Kim stops, turning back around.