Chapter 48

The Uber drops us off at the beach. I could not focus on anything other than what he said the entire ride to the beach. 

"I don't want anyone to get in between us. I would kill someone if I needed to." 

I cannot help but think back on high school. There were times when I would make friends with a male student just to have him completely ignore me the next day. Never talking to me again. What if he had something to do with it? 

"What do you think about here?" Tyler asks, smiling down at me as I take off my sandals and spread my toes in the sand. We are about ten feet away from the water. The smell of saltwater fills my lungs while the sand leaves my toes feeling like I've been stepping in chalk dust.

There are not many people on the beach. Every movie I have seen of Miami or any beach of that matter was always packed. But here it just seemed to be a couple of older couples either sleeping, sunbathing, or swimming in the water.

"It's perfect." I smile up at him. What am I saying? Tyler and I went to different high schools. Maybe those guys just were not that into me, relationship-wise or friend-wise. Maybe he's in love with me. Taking off my cover-up and dropping it on top of my shoes, I take off towards the water. "I'm going in." I yell.

"Wait for me." I could hear Tyler's feet pounding along the sand behind me. Just as my feet touch the water, Tyler's arms wrap themselves around me from behind pulling me into his chest. "For someone who cannot swim, you sure are excited." He chuckles in my ear.

"Oh hush." I laugh turning around to face him in his hold. "At least this time, I have you as my personal floaty." I laugh placing a kiss on his lips. "Now take me in." I demand, wrapping my arms around his torso.

Tyler walks us into the water until the water is just over my chest. With his back facing the shore, he's looking out onto miles and miles of water while I'm faced with his chest unless I turn my head to either the left or right. From my position, I can see only the shoreline and water, and if I'm lucky I can see a few people in the water but closer to the shore. 

"I do not know if you have figured this out or not but you're my first boyfriend." I smile looking out into the water. "I remember in school the boys that I met freshman year were cool with me one day and then the next day, they acted like they never knew me." The smile on my face dies as I go on. "I thought I said something or maybe I was so ugly that they didn't wanna be seen with me or something." I loosen my hold around his torso knowing that he would not let me drown, especially with the grip that he had around my waist. Leaning back into the water, I wet my hair, hoping that it would help me calm my nerves. 

"Trust me, you were never ugly. You're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen." Tyler leans down and places a passionate kiss on my lips. 

"Man I'm happy high school is over. Johanna and I did not have many friends. That's why we're so close." I laugh. "I think it made me stronger actually." I smile. 

"You've always been strong babygirl." He chuckles. "Now Jess, do you trust me?" Looking up into his eyes, I could see a little glint of mischief. 

"It matters on what you're thinking about." I raise an eyebrow as he sighs in frustration and huffs. "Okay, I trust you." I chuckle. One of Tyler's arms unwraps itself from around my waist. "Do not let me go Tyler." My heart is racing. I know for a fact that I cannot reach the bottom standing up. 

"I'll never hurt your Jess." He says looking into my eyes. Seconds later, he lifts me up a little more so that my legs are around his waist as he walks out into the water a little more. Brushing his fingertips around my bikini line, I get the hint of what goal he's working towards. 

"There are people here." I groan as his hand becomes a barrier between my bikini bottoms and skin. Turning my head, I look around to see everyone closer to the shore. 

"If you stay quiet, no one would even know how much fun you're having." He laughs. It's like he enjoys watching me freak out. I would too if I held the power in the situation. His fingertips reach my clit and begin to go to work.  My breathing shallows out as I close my eyes and lean into Tyler's chest and try to focus on staying quiet. The faster he goes, the harder it is to stay quiet.

Putting all my trust in him, I drop my hands from around him and began to move my hands down his swimming shorts. Before I can touch his penis, he stops moving his fingers on my clit and jerks his hips away from my touch. 

"This is all about you Jess." Tyler leans down kissing me on the head before trailing a few kisses on my neck. "When we get back to the hotel, you can have your way with me before dinner. But for now, this is for you to relax and enjoy the water." He chuckles against my skin. Pulling me back into his embrace he begins to rub my clit faster. 

"Hold onto me." He whispers in my ear, pulling me even closer to him. Moving his fingers away from my clit, he moves further down to my entrance. 

Groaning into his chest, I bite my bottom lip trying not to draw attention to us. Tyler begins his plunging his fingers into me hitting my G-spot with each thrust of his fingers. I could taste my blood as I try to keep myself from moaning out loud. 

"Look at my little slut. Being a good little girl and staying quiet as my fingers fuck you. I think that you like me touching you in public." He laughs. I sound like I just finished running a mile from the sound of my breathing. My heart is beating a mile a minute and his dirty talking isn't helping.

"I've never seen you so quiet." He laughs pumping his fingers into me faster. I could feel my insides clenching up as my body stiffens. "Now be daddy's little girl and cum on daddy's fingers." Looking up at Tyler, I see him smiling down at me like he's a proud father. Leaning down, he kissed me passionately swallowing my moans as I cum. My body jerks as Tyler removes his fingers from me. 

"God even your blood tastes sweet." He groans to himself.