Chapter 13

Last night was a disaster. I didn't go home, I spent the night across the street. Nothing happened. We just laid there. I didn't wanna go home and look at the disgust on Devin's face when he looks at me. 

"You could borrow these and you know where the bathroom is. There are towels and cloths under the sink." Tyler says placing a pair of sweatpants and one of his white tee shirts on the bed.

"I think it's time I just go home and face the beast." I groan crawling out of the bed and slipping on Tyler's Nike slides.

"Or you could stay here with me." Tyler wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his embrace. "We could watch movies all day, eat food-" Tyler pauses and pecks me on the lips. "Maybe make out a little if you're lucky," Tyler says trailing kisses down my neck. 

"How about we do that after I shower." I sigh in content, placing a peck on his chin. I grab the clothes off of the bed and walking out his bedroom door and into the bathroom. 

After I did everything I needed to in the bathroom, I walk back into Tyler's room trying to act as normal as possible. Tyler is shirtless laying on the bed with the tv remote in hand, flicking through the Netflix movies. 

"Spit it out Jessica." He chuckles sounding like Kilgrave from Jessica Jones.

"Don't say it like that." I laugh prying my eyes away from his bare chest. "What should I do with my clothes?" I ask him, inching into the room and closing the door behind me.

"You could put it in the closet in my laundry basket, I'll wash them." Tyler shrugs. I place my clothes in the laundry basket and walk over to the bed. 

"So what are we watching?" I ask crawling onto the bed. Tyler opens his arms, pulling me to lay on his chest. 

"I was waiting for you to pick." Tyler wraps his arms around my waist.

"How about 'Being Mary Jane'?" I suggest pulling the blankets over us.

"That sounds good to me." Tyler says placing a kiss on my forehead, before turning on 'Being Mary Jane'.

For a while, the show was kinda turning me on with all the sex scenes. Tyler wasn't making it any better. During the first episode, Tyler lowered his arm from around my waist and onto my ass. The gripping and the way his hands moved lower between my thighs. His hand being there did not help the pool between my thighs. I was squirming around trying to close my legs a little. 

"Are you alright?" Tyler asks with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"If you don't move your hand then there's a good chance that something will happen that you cannot handle." I groan, turning over so my back is to him and his and is in my front.

"You think I can't handle you?" Tyler whispers in my ear. Without a reply from me, Tyler lightly nibbles on my left ear and whispers, "Oh we'll see about that."