Chapter 11

All day I've been waiting for that knock on my door. Devin left earlier talking about a date and my parents are in their room. Just to see what he's wearing, how cute we look together, and where he's taking me.

'Right now, I look too freaking cute.' I say to myself while staring in the mirror. Grabbing my phone, I see that it's already six o'clock. So he should be here any minute. 

Grabbing my purse, I open my door to find Tyler with his hand raised as he was about to knock. He stays frozen in place and looks me up and down slowly sticking his tongue out, licking his bottom lip. Slowly, he lowers his arm and pulls me into his embrace. 

Passionately, placing a kiss on my lips before pulling back and taking my hand. 

"You look delicious right now. I don't know what took me so long." Tyler whispers as he pulls me towards the front door. I lower my head trying to hide the red on my cheeks. "Oh goodness, she's gonna be the death of me." I hear him mutter to himself.

 "Where are we going exactly?" I ask, walking out the front door. 

Closing and locking the door behind us, Tyler shrugs his shoulders with a smirk sneaking onto his lips. At that exact moment, I notice what he's wearing. I wanna jump his bones. We do not have to go anywhere but back in the house and into my room. Tyler's wearing a pair of black joggers and a  plain white t-shirt with a pair of black Jordans. This is gonna be a long night.

Tyler walks passed me and walks over to his car that he pulled into my driveway, and opens the passenger side door waiting for me to get in. I walk over to the car and stop behind him and run my hand up his back before going over his shoulder, running my hand down his chest as I take another step forward. My hand goes down mindlessly to his belt and tugs a little pulling him towards me so I could place a kiss on his lips before getting into my seat.

I go to grab my seat belt when his hand reaches for it and buckle me in and closes the door behind him. When Tyler gets into the car, he grabs my hand and lifts them to his lips.

The car ride was spent in a comfortable silence other than the music softly playing in the background. Twenty minutes after leaving the house Tyler pulled into the parking lot of Willie's Skating Rink. 

"I love this place." I groan, bouncing up and down itching to get in there. I cannot even skate but this place has everything. It has an arcade, dancing hall, a wonderful food court, a huge gift shop, and of course skating.

"Okay just wait until we could park before you get ready to take your seat belt off." He chuckles shaking his head.

As soon as Tyler pulled into the park, my seat belt was off and I was out the car and walking towards the entrance before Tyler even noticed.

"Calm down, Jess." Tyler laughs jogging to catch up with me. 

"You know I love this place." I whisper as Tyler pulls me into his side as we walk through the automatic doors.

"That's exactly why I brought you here." He pulls me in front of him, with my back against his chest, as we stand in line to pay for the skates. 

"What size?" The lady behind the counter asks Tyler and me. 

"An eight and a twelve." Tyler answers pulling his wallet from pulling out his card. 

After paying for the skates, Tyler leads us over to a bench to change or shoes. Instead of putting on his skates, he knees in front of me and slips my shoes off of my feet.

"I could change my shoes Ty you don't have to do this." I awe down at him.

"I'm being cute leave me alone." He laughs, lacing up my skates.

"Too late for that." I mutter under my breath as Tyler gets up to and sits on the bench, quickly lacing his skates.

"Stay here, I'm gonna put our things in one of the lockers." Tyler says grabbing my purse and walking towards the lockers.

Looking around this place, I see so many happy couples laughing, smiling, and embracing each other. The rink is huge with colorful lights lighting up the place. It's beautiful. The happiness in this place is overwhelming.

"May I have this skate, miss?" Tyler asks, holding out his hand.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm waiting on my boyfriend." I joke as I take his hand. 

"I'm sure he won't mind if I steal you for a second." He chuckles, wrapping his arm around my waist. 

Tyler pulls me along with him onto the rink. "If I fall help me up." I laugh.

"Always sweetheart." Tyler smiles at me. 

"Miami's gonna be fun." I spark the conversation as we roll around. 

"I was thinking making plans to go to that art museum down there that we were talking about the other day."

"The one with the illusion room?" I ask getting too excited and swaying back too much.

"Yeah. And we still have to go shopping." Tyler laughing at the fact that I almost fell and dragged him down with me. 

"I wanna shop till I dr-" I lean back too far and end up falling onto my back in the middle of the rink, pulling Tyler down with me causing him to land on top of me.

"You really cannot skate." Tyler laughs. His eyes wander from my eyes to my lip as he slowly leans in.

"I told you." I whisper as Tyler's lips inches away from mine. Leaning forward, I close the gap between us. His soft lips move slowly and passionately as his tongue swipes across my bottom lip, asking for entry. Which I happily grant him.

"Leave them alone." I hear someone say.

"YOU COULD NOT BE FUCKING KIDDING ME? GET THE HELL OFF OF HER NOW." I hear a voice that causes Tyler and I to freeze. Breaking away from the kiss, I look up to find Devin standing over us with Johanna hanging on his arm. Johanna doesn't even look me in my eyes. Devin bends down and pushes Tyler off of me and pulling me up.

"Tyler, I've told you too many times that you could NOT have her." Devin spits, pulling me into his side.

"It's not your place to tell me who I could and cannot date." Tyler says as he gets up and reaches to take my hand.

"He's right. You can't tell us who to date." I agree with Tyler. Placing my hand in his, I move away from Devin. "I clearly don't have a say in you dating Johanna. Do I?" I ask trying to prove my point.

"Tyler outside now." Devin looks Tyler in the eyes, daring him to say something.

"I'm not about to fight with you." Tyler says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I wanna talk to you." Devin says cupping his chin. Without saying a word, Tyler leads me to sit on the bench and walk over to the lockers and gets our things. 

"I'll be right back. Stay with her Johanna." Tyler says after he changes his shoes. As he leaves with Devin right behind him, I turn to look at Johanna to find that she's still looking down at the ground.

"I'm not mad at you know. I'm happy that you're happy. You could have told me though." I say bumping into her side.

"We were going to tonight. I've been wanting to tell you for months now." Johanna tells me as I change my shoes. The boys have been gone for almost ten minutes now so that can't be good.

"Let's go check on them." I smile at her, holding out my hand for her to take it. 

As we get closer to the automatic doors, the more shuffling and fussing I hear. When the doors open, I see Tyler and Devin fist fighting. I gasp sound from my lips as I take in what's happening.