𝟙.𝟘

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreaves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got seven

- -┈ ┈┈┈ ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈- -

It was already a pretty dreary looking afternoon. Clouds surrounded the sky, blocking any chance of sunlight to peek through. Inside a relatively large house, held five adults, all dancing to the same song, in different rooms.

The song echoed throughout the halls. Of course that was before everything in all the rooms began to shake, as well as some of the knick knacks around the area began to fall.

Startled, the five siblings reconvened outside to where stood a statue of a teen boy in a shining dark black, where there was a plaque which, had engraved the name

'Ben Hargreeves'.

They all looked deeply into what they saw to be a blue radiant portal. One of them threw a fire extinguisher, in whatever hope to do who knows what. Suddenly a screaming could be heard from what could only be inside the rift, or "temporal anomaly" as Number One, or Luther stated.

The screams seemed muffled, like it wasn't just one person but also, not of the same gender. Suddenly, figures of two middle aged men, and a woman began to poke through. It was only a second before, three teen bodies could be seen collapsed onto the floor. One was a young girl, who seemingly landed, atop two boys, and could not be seen making any attempt to move.

The other two, let out in sync, groans as they began to attempt to sit up, before realizing that their companion had obviously not come out as well as them. One of the boys was the missing, Number Five, and the other was a stranger to the rest of the siblings as well as was the unconscious girl.

Perplexed, the family watched in marvel as they, for the first time in a years, saw the boy.

"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" asked one of the males, in the huddled party, that began to slowly close in on the three. Five, feeling a bit exasperated after the previous events that had transpired, in order for them to make it through, gazed at his companions who still were on the ground.

The girl, lay limp as the boy, having tried shaking her awake, just resorted to carrying her bridal style and looking over at Five,

"Shit".